Names

I soon got bored of training and went inside to find Kakashi still there. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Why are you still here?" I asked.

Kakashi sweat dropped "um...thought you would need help?" He asked in more of a question. I raised my eyebrow at the mysterious man. "Oh really? Well now that you mention it I do need help with one thing" I said with an evil smirk. "Oh? And what's that?" He asked curiously. "Well some weird stuff has been going on with my body-" there was a puff of smoke and Kakashi was gone.

"Knew that would work" I muttered then went to go look for Akio as I giggled to myself.

I found him upstairs in his room. "Hey Alpha! How was training?" I asked. Akio quickly looked my way his hair was covering his eyes. "It was um...interesting," he said. "Alrighty then...? Anyways why was Kakashi downstairs?" I said tilting my head trying to make eye contact. "He's still here?" He asked looking around the room with an expression I couldn't read. "No, I scared him off..." I said with an evil smirk. "What'd you do? I mean how can a little girl like you scare Kakashi Hatake?" Akio said. "Hehe! I have my ways!" I said putting my hands together evilly.

"Anyways you promised to see if the pup was a boy or girl!" I said holding out the baby wolf in my hands. Akio sighed smiled tiredly then took my wolf from my hands. "Get out then I'll tell you," he said strictly and I happily walked out closing the door behind me. Though I was confused to why I had to leave the room.

Half a minute passed and Akio said I could come in. "It's a girl," he said smiling as he handed me her. I squealed "yay!" As I jumped in place. "I'm going to bed! You should as well you seem tired" I called out and walked off as I heard him mumble "ya alright mom night." I laughed a bit as I walked to my room and closed the door behind me.

I went and sat in my bed and looked at the baby pup. "Now all we have to do is name you!" I said with a smile. "How about...Haru?" I asked. She tilted her head to the side. "Ok, then how bout Taiki?" I said. She let out a small whimper. "Hmmm... alright" I bit my lip in thought. A few minutes passed of me naming a bunch of names and the little pup seeming uninterested.

"What about Kayla?!" I said smiling down at the small wolf. She yelped and jumped on me licking my face as if she could actually understand what I was saying the whole time.

Kayla cuddled into the crock of my neck as she yawned sleepily. Next thing I knew I was out cold snoring quietly.