Fight me

Kohana had woken up unwillingly to the sound of barking. She looked around her room to see that Kayla was gone and she had somehow ended up in her bed instead of on the floor. She slid out of bed and quickly changed.

She shuffled into the kitchen still half asleep as she distractingly poured herself a bowl of cereal. As she sat down she looked out the open window. She assumed Akio had taken Kayla out on a walk and is probably soon returning. Her eyes scanned the forest near by since it was in view as she stuffed a spoonful of cereal into her mouth.

Kohana's eyes immediately widened when her eyes focused on another pair of eyes. Two sparking blue eyes looked back at her and for a moment Kohana believed she was dreaming. Since their is no way that their could be a enormous wolf just casually standing in the forest. It's not that theirs a wolf that surprises her... it's the size of the creature. And it's eyes it almost seemed like they were expecting something... like she was meant to do something as soon as she looked into those eyes. Maybe it expected her to yell?

But she didn't. Instead she stayed frozen in her seat not being able to look away from the stunning eyes and it was as if the wolf had also tensed up as if it didn't know how to react in this situation. After a brief moment the wolf's mesmerizing eyes had looked away from Kohana's. The young girl sat there dazed she shook her head, blinked and looked back outside. It was gone. Their was no sight of the wold anywhere.

Kohana looked down on her bowl of cereal debating if what she saw was real or not. She thought it might've been her imagination or she was dreaming even though all signs of sleep was now gone. But then why did it seem so real to her?

After a few minutes passed and she was able to move again she finished up cereal even though she wasn't really paying attention at all. All she could think about were the wolf's eyes... before she was able to think up another theory to calm herself down the front door and Kayla charged in with Akio coming in behind her.

Kohana couldn't stop the grin that appeared on her face as she looked up at Akio who was smiling brightly back at her. All thoughts about the large creature disappeared as she saw how he had moved his hair away from his eyes showing his green eyes and their seemed to be a spark in them. Akio had been hesitant but Kohana just passed it thinking about last night. He must've thought it was her who was at the door and she tried her best to act normal even after what happened moments before he came in.

Kayla barked as she managed to jump up on one of the chairs seeming to be proud of her achievement. The two siblings laughed as the small pup lost balance slipping off as she was doing a small victory dance. Akio ruffled up Kohana's hair before he took her bowl to the sink.

"I could've washed that myself" Kohana stated the smile still on her face. "Ya you could but we both know you won't" Akio responded with a smirk. Kayla sat on the floor looking back and forth between the two almost seeming to smile as she barked a few times.

"You know me to well, Alpha" Kohana jumped out of her seat landing on her feet almost silently. Akio only sighed shaking his head but their was a small smile on his face. "Did you eat yet?" Kohana asked glancing up at her brother. "Don't I usually ask that question?" Akio turned to her raising and eyebrow.

"Well you're the one who always looks after me but then... who will take care of you?" As Kohana asked this question Kayla looked up at Akio with sad eyes. Of course neither of the siblings had noticed this.

Akio rolled his eyes " if you must know ya I ate. Didn't you have to go somewhere?" Kohana paused remembering yesterday. She had to meet up with Sasuke. "Oh ya! Wait... how'd you know?!" Kohana looked at Akio suspiciously. "You talk in your sleep" Akio responded with a small smirk.

Kohana puffed up her cheeks but then nodded her head. "Alright then I'll see you later!" Kohana ran for the door not wanting to be late and give Ducky an actual reason to be annoyed. "Don't be training so late this time!" Akio called out after her. "Sure thing!"

~~~Later~~~
~Kohana's point of view~

"I can't believe I was worried about being late" I muttered to myself annoyed. Sasuke still wasn't here and I'm pretty sure I was a bit early but he should be here by now.

I got bored of waiting so I started practicing the clone Justu and surprisingly it wasn't to hard. That's probably because I've watched people do it so many times.

I successfully made three good clones before I was interrupted. "Didn't you say you know nothing about being a ninja?" I turned to the voice. Sasuke stood in front of me with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't... but I've wa- I mean read a lot about it..." I answered stuttering. "Next week will be graduation that is if you pass the test... you up for it?" He asked examining the three clones before they disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"Totally! I mean I can try that's for sure" I responded with confidence.

Sasuke took out of his Kunai twirling it in his hand. His eyes locked on mine and he spoke with a calm even voice. "Fight me" a small smirk appeared on his face when my eyes widened.

Author note-
SCHOOLS OUT!!!! Woah!! :D so ya I'll be updating more~ but please do stay patient with me since I have other things to do still (like catch up on anime...). I promised I'd help a friend with her book as well so... aha.

I have a little competition for you guys~

Whoever is the first to tell me what anime this is from I'll dedicate a chapter to them

Whoever is the first to tell me what anime this is from I'll dedicate a chapter to them. If you can tell me the characters names and what's happening in the scene I'll not on,y dedicate a chapter to you but also answer one question they may have about this book~

Alright that's all for now byeeeeee!!

~Pika