Part 2

"Watch where your going, fag. Or do I need to teach you a lesson?" Dante growled, picking Zane up. Shaking his head, Zane frowned and hung his head. He hated the nicknames. They would never stop, new ones everyday to taunt him. Gay, fag, emo, nerd, mistake, you name it. Zane couldn't shake them off or anything, he was stuck. Stuck with them and their horrible nicknames for him. Dante slammed Zane against the wall and then dropped him over the bin.
"Peice of garbage - where you belong." Dante spat his Gum in Zanes hair and then carried on walking, Zane rushed to the bathroom the get the gum out. It stuck to his hair really badly - it wouldn't come out at all.
"Shoot, I might need to cut it." Zane frowned. Dante stuck it right in the fringe as well. To hide his blind eye. Zane sobbed as he ripped as much gum out as he could. Sliding down the wall, Zane cried into his knees.
"It's always me.. why me.." he repeated, letting it all out.
"Because you're an easy target." He heard from a stall and out walked Gene. The panic rose in Zanes eyes. Gene did the more physical stuff, punching, beating, kicking, whatever he could do to bring Zane down.
"Please.. d-don't." Zane backed away from Gene and he laughed.
"Oh little Zane. Do you need your mommy?" Gene impressioned Zane. Quickly, gene filled up his drink with water and dumped it over Zanes head.
"Have fun cleaning that up, dweeb." Gene cackled and left the bathroom. Soaked and covered in gum, Zane cried. It was the best way he could resolve the situation without making it worse. If he went to Garroth or vlyad, it would get worse. If he fought back or talked back - they'd hit and kick twice as hard and if he cried - they'd laugh. It's all they would do, just laugh at him and leave. It was much better then getting another blow to the face or stomach. Zane took off his mask as the blood from dante streamed out his nose.
"My Irene kill me now." Zane frowned, pressing tissue up against his nose. He noted a gush on his septum and realised that it's cut.
"Shoot." He mumbled as the door opened.
"Zane?" Travis asked as he walked over to the boy.
"What happened?" Travis asked, seeing the blood gum and water.
"Same shit different day." Zane frowned, getting more tissue. Travis frowned and helped Zane.
"Why are you helping me? Stop! You're just here to make it worse!" Zane cried as Travis backed up.
"Woah Zane, I'm just here to help."
"No you're not! Just leave! Leave ME ALONE!" Zane cried and screamed as Travis rushed out. Zane felt dizzy and felt faint as he slid against the wall, everything around him fading to white and black.