Part 3

"Zane, Zane, Zane!" He heard his name being called and his consciousness came back. Travis and Garroth squat in front of him, worried. Zane looked at the two and tried to back away from Travis but the wall stopped him.
"S-stop. Leave me alone." Zane mumbled standing up and wobbling.
"Zane please-" Travis tried to hold Zane upright but he thrushed him off.
"Baby brother? What happened?" Garroth was angry, upset and worried. Zane was so small - why was he targeted? Slowly, Zane started to limp away but Garroth stopped him, supporting him by wrapping an arm around his waist and Zanes arm around his waist.
Garroth rushed to the nurses office, taking Zanes mask off for him. Travis stared at Zane in awe but in sadness. Zanes cute freckles didn't dance along his cheeks anymore - they just sat there, wanting to be covered up again. His skin was almost as white as paper - different to Travis who had a nice tan and white hair with glowing emerald green eyes. On the other hand, Garroth had fair skin with sandy blonde hair and a more sea blue colour eyes.
"Okay Garroth. Thank you for bringing him, we will handle it." A receptionist said as the school nurse came out, sitting next to Zane.
"What happened?" She asked, looking at Travis.
"I-I don't know. I just found him in the bathroom." He answered truthfully, biting his lip. Travis thought Zane was pretty cute and he could be nice if you could break the hard ice layer around his heart. Aphmau did it, how hard could it be? But Travis couldn't. His friends bullied Zane, how could he get Zane to trust him if he thinks Travis is going to hit him when he tries to talk to Zane?
The nurse started at Travis before nodding.
"Okay thank you. You can leave now." She waved her hand, getting a wet tissue and pressing it against zane's septum.
"B-but will he be okay." Travis asked, looking over at Zane.
"Yes, it's not that deep." She shook her head, stopping the blood.
"O-okay. Can I wait here?" The nurse glared at Travis before sighing.
"Yeah sure, whatever." She smiled, knowing that Travis cared for Zane. "I will be right back. I don't need to phone Ms Ro'Meave." The nurse walked into the office and Travis stared at the asleep boy next to him and touched his cheek. It was slightly warm - like a flicker of fire in the fireplace on a cold night. He couldn't help but feel ashamed with his friends. Zane started stirring and Travis knew that Zane would freak out if he saw Travis so he ran away from the nurses office.