Part 11

(The song on top is amazing, by someone from my favourite group of singers. It kind of goes with the chapter, so i would suggest listening tot it while you read! :) Also, cursing in this book!! ) 

Zane's mouth parted open as he quickly turned around. 

"W-Who's that?" Zane asked and Travis smirked at him, raising his eyebrows. 

"Oh, he's my boyfriend!" Travis tried to make Zane jealous, but it wasn't working. 

"Why did you say his name out loud then?" Zane glared at him and he playfully shrugged his shoulders. 

"Because, I'm calling him right now." Travis slyly smiled and called Zane, the familiar tune of the iPhone ringtone going off. Travis' eyes widened and Zane's face dropped, clambering out his seat. 

"I-I need to go." Zane panicked, pushing the table out the way as the teacher walked into the room. 

"What is going on?" She sternly asked, as Zane pushed past her.

"I need to go. I need to go now." Zane told the teacher as he dashed out of the classroom. Running down the long, messy halls, Zane made his way straight towards the exit of the school. He felt unsafe, unwanted, and he just wanted to go home. The feeling of sickness overfilled him as he made a turn into the boy's bathroom. 

Hovering over the toilet, Zane puked into the bowl. His head ached and his heart rushed with everything. Hand on stomach and head, Zane walked back out of the toilets and back outside, walking back home. Suddenly, someone grabbed a hold of Zane's wrist. 

"Gah! Get off!" He cried in pain as he turned towards the person, who was Travis. He grabbed Zane into a hug and Zane struggled beneath him. 

"Get off, now!" Tears welled in Zane's eyes as he realised what he had caused. Lying to Travis, breaking his heart, leading him on an now pushing him away? What was he thinking? A tear rolled down Zane's pale cheek and Travis rubbed it away with him thumb as Zane relaxed in his arms, giving up. 

"Why did you lie?" He asked quietly, rocking Zane in his arms. 

"I'm not happy with myself.  I didn't want you knowing that it was me, and getting your hopes up for someone who's better than me. " Zane mumbled into Travis' jumper. 

"Zane. I'll always be happy with you. I want us to be friends. I want us to be close. Please." Travis tested his head on Zane's and Zane hummed against him. 

"But your friends. What will they think?" He whispered and Travis shrugged.

"I don't know. But I don't care. I want to be with you Zane, and no one will stop me." He pulled away from Zane's head and looked into his icy blue eyes, staring into him. 

"Really? Are you sure?" He asked and Travis nodded. 

"Come, let's go have some fun for the day. Watch a movie?" Travis suggested and Zane nodded in agreement as they walked towards the movies. "What movie do you wanna watch?" Travis asked Zane as they stood outside the cinema. 

"How about Paranormal Activity?" Zane shrugged and Travis smiled. 

"Sure, let's go." Travis pulled Zane into the movies, paying for food and drink. Zane took out £15 from his pocked and handed it to Travis.

"Here, since you paid." Zane waved it in Travis' face, but he kindly declined. 

"My treat. Don't worry about it." He smiled and ruffled Zane's raven black hair. They walked through the red and black hall, until they reached No. 7. Walking in together, Zane and Travis settled into a seat near the back. The whole movie Travis was jumping as Zane hid his fear, secretly scared too. The lights flickered on and everyone left the movies, including the two high school boys. Stood outside the cinema, was Dante, Zenix and Gene. Zane pulled Travis back. 

"I can't go out there. Not now, not while they're there!" He tugged on Travis' jumper, and Travis shook his white hair. 

"No, No, it's fine. Just, stay near me." Travis pulled Zane back out and Zenix snorted, nudging the other two who were deep in conversation.

"hey boys!" Travis smiled and took a cigarette from Gene's hand, using Zenix's lighter to lighht and smoke it. 

"Oh, look, it's emo fag!" Dante laughed and walked over to Zane, putting him in a headlock. He then poked Zane in the cheek with his cigarette end. Zane screamed in pain as the boys laughed, dragging him into an ally. Zenix and Gene joined in as Travis stood straight as a plank, worried and confused with the situation.

"Come ONNN, Travis. Touch your little boyfriend here." Gene laughed as he poked Zane again, leaving a red mark again. 

"I - uh-" Travis hesitated,pulling back.

"Come on Travis, you chicken?" Zenix laughed and Dante nodded.

"No, I Just-"

"Then do it." Dante nodded at him as Travis hesitated again, before slowly bringing the cigarette to Zane's cheek, pressing it on. Zane screamed in pain and disbelief as the 4 boys laughed. Gene threw Zane out of the ally and he ran as fast as he could, surprised and heart broken. 

"Un fuckin' believeable.." Zane cried as he ran across the road, being bulled back again. Zane turned and saw the face he was now sick of and din't want to see again.

"Zane-" Travis started and Zane instantly started to scream at him.

"What were you THINKING?! I put ALL my trust for you, and you THREW it back in my face like SHIT!" Zane pushed Travis as Travis pulled Zane back into a hug.

"Zane please listen. They forced me to. I love you, please dont leave me!" Travis frowned as Zane scoffed.

"No, you did that on your own." Zane growled at Travis and Travis shook his head again, trying to make Zane think different then he saw with his own eyes.

"But I still love you, and i know you love me too." Travis stared at Zane as he lowered his head.

"But Travis I can't. You don't understand." Zane spat and Travis hummed, not understanding.

"You're nothing to me anymore, you're just a bully."