Part 4.

Zanes vision slowly came back to him, birds chirping and the light casting a small shadow with his blinds on his floor, illuminating the dark room. Patting his surroundings, Zane was glad to be home. However, his hand instantly flew to his nose as the cut stang, making him wince in pain.
"Agh! Ow!" Zane cried as he got up and rushed to the bathroom mirror. He glared at himself in the mirror, seeing the mess that he was. His fringe was ragged from all the ripped out hair, his eye was uncovered - which showed his blind eye, a slight white glisten - a cut face and red puffy eyes from crying his heart out. Shaking his head, Zane trudged out to the hallway and back down his wooden stairs, into the kitchen to see his mother on the island, face timing Sylvana.
"Zu-Zu! Oh my Irene are you okay?!" She checked Zane over as he hit her worried hands away.
"Gah! Mom! Get off, I'm fine!" Zane howled as Ziana stepped back, sighing.
"We need to fix that fringe, Zane." Ziana shook her head and got the scissors out, pondering what would look good.
"Let me cut it, and you can see it after." She clapped her hands and Zane nervously nodded, sitting down on the chair and closing his eyes, not wanting to see the mess unravel in front of him like a red carpet for celebrities - bound to happen. After a while, Ziana was done.
"Omi! You look amazing!" Ziana squealed as she proudly looked at her work.
"Yah! Just let me see." Zane pouted as he grabbed the small mirror, checking out his hair. It was a small wave, smaller than Garroths, surfing over his small forehead.
"I- uh.. like it.." Zane told the truth as Ziana smiled.
"I knew you would! Now, go get changed as we are going out for dinner later." Shooing him upstairs, Ziana smiled. Zane trudged up the stairs and threw on a neat white shirt with some black trousers and his black converse. 'This will do.' He thought as he grabbed a black hoodie to go over it for the meanwhile, hopping on his computer to chat to his online friends.
GamerSinner21 is online
Zane smiled and started typing.
SprinkleCakes11: hey sinner!
GamerSinner21 is typing...
GamerSinner21: Hey, Sprinkle! How was school today?
Zane huffed.
Sprinklecakes11 is typing...
Sprinklecakes11: it was horrible. Got sent home because I was hurt :(
GamerSinner21 is typing...
GamerSinner21: well, I hope you get better soon!
"Come on, ZuZu!" Ziana chirped as Zane sighed.
Sprinklecakes11 is typing...
Sprinklecakes11: I gotta go for a meal now, chat later!"
GamerSinner21: ah, me too, cya!
GamerSinner21 shut off.
Sprinklecakes11 shut off.
Zane walked downstairs and shuffled to the door, waiting for Ziana.
"Alright, let's go out for dinner now. We want to introduce you to someone!" Ziana smiled. They climbed into her car and drove to Olive Garden. Climbing out, Zane threw his hoodie off and threw it back in the car. Ziana waved him over to a table where 2 people he did not know sat. Zane sat down, not giving eye contact.
"Zane, this is our new business partners, meet Larry and Travis." Zane looked up and his vision locked with the one and only albino.
No.