Part 5

Zane shuffled his feet as he quickly averted his gaze to the group, avoiding his gaze.
"Erm.. hey, Zane. Nice to meet you.." Travis awkwardly held a hand out and Zane cautiously shook it, nodding.
"Oh boys, don't be so formal! We're all friends here!" Ziana giggled and Zane scoffed quietly.
"Friends my ass"
"What was that, Zane?" Ziana politely looked at Zane and his eyes widened slightly.
"I ah- nothing." He shook his hand and his head simultaneously, sitting down beside his father. The adults were talking as Zane scrolled through the menu, feeling Travis's stare pierce through him. Slowly, Zane looked up and caught Travis, staring right at him. Travis sheepishly smiled and quickly looked away, playing with his hands in his lap. Zane shook his head and continued looking, eventually finding something he wanted.
"Everyone good to go?" The waiter came over, holding her notepad to write down the orders. After she had got everyone's order, she wrote down something else and walked away, going back to the counter.
"Ah, Travis, why don't you take Zane to the arcades?" Larry suggested and Travis awkwardly stood up, waiting for Zane. Zane also stood up, and followed Travis into the arcades. It was loud as Zane trudged over to a claw machine, searching his pockets for a coin. Before he could put it in, Travis pushed him out the way and played the claw machine instead, winning the final teddy resting in the machine. Zane huffed and got up, storming away from Travis.
"Ah, come on Zane, it's only a teddy." He shook his head and ran after the angry emo boy.
"Leave me alone Travis! You're getting on my nerves!" Zane pushed Travis and he fell to the floor with a thud. Rubbing his head, Travis growled.
"You're gonna regret that Zane Romeave." He got up and slammed Zane into the wall by a little plant, taking Zanes mask off and smashing his lips onto Zanes, quickly running off after.