Part 10

Zane decided to ignore the constant buzzing from his phone all day and surely enough, every time he glanced at Travis, he was face down in his phone, typing away. He was tired, annoyed by the messages he was receiving constantly. He just wanted to break his phone, or delete Travis. It just became too much for him, lying about everything and basically cat fishing Travis, who didn't really deserve it as much as Zane thought he did. The things that angered Zane, made his annoyed were messages like, 'Hey!, You there? Zayn answerrr! I'm boredd.. Talk to me!'. It had got on his nerves too much, that it got to the point where other people could hear the messages and would complain or get annoyed with Zane. 

Slowly, Zane decided to text back. 

SprinkleCakes11: stop messaging me. 

GamerSinner21: i think we should meet up?

Zane's eyes widened as he shook his head, typing back quickly.

SprinkleCakes11: no 

GamerSinner21: why not

Zane made up an excuse to not see Travis.

SprinkleCakes11: i just don't want to. leave me alone.

GamerSinner21: Why are you so mad? 

SprinkleCakes11: why do you keep messaging me?! im in class! 

GamerSinner21: Because I want to talk to you. 

Zane turned his phone off and huffed, looking over at Travis who was still smiling at his phone. What if it was a different Travis? In that time, Travis had looked up to face towards Zane, and gave him a small grin before quickly looking away, answering the question on the board. Shaking his head,Zane continued with his work and ignored everything except fr his school work and the teacher. Suddenly, 4 paper balls hit him simultaneously. Zane heard the familiar giggles of Dante, Travis, Gene and Zenix. Zane cursed to himself and ignored them, until he heard a familiar word too. 

"Hey, SprinkleCakes11."