Part 8

Zane almost dropped his food as he looked in disbelief. Just thinking about the person behind the screen being the Travis he knew was a scary thought - to think that he had been chatting to somebody about them self?
Sprinklecakes11: ohh.. my name is Zayn
Gamersinner21: cool name! Reminds me of a friend I know but his name is Zane :)
Zane shook his head and took a deep breath. He wanted to find out more.
Sprinklecakes11: so.. what do you look like?
Gamersinner21: woah... that's a big question, but I have white hair and I have green eyes. :)
Zane laughed in disbelief and jumped at the next reply.
Gamersinner21: hbu, Zayn?
Zane hastily replied.
Sprinklecakes11: ohh I have brown hair and brown eyes :)
Zane knew what he was doing was wrong but maybe he could slowly get rid of Travis, pretending to be 'Zayn' and just going somewhere, never talking to him again. He panicked as he realised what he was doing illegal - but is it illegal if you don't use photos? Zane shrugged it off and typed back to Travis, making up an excuse.
Sprinklecakes11: I have to go to the pool now, cya!!
Gamersinner21: at 10pm?
Sprinklecakes11: it's 4pm for me :)
Another lie. Zane got caught up and ended up telling Travis that he was a completely different person, had 3 sisters and didn't have a dad. A knock at the door stopped Zane as he said goodbye to Travis, throwing on a shirt and going down to answer it.
He opened the door and aphmau stood there, in a red dress.
"Uhh... hey aphmau..?" Zane confusedly stepped aside as she pranced inside, looking around.
"I'm here for Garroth. We're heading out to the arcades!" She smiled and Zane nodded.
"Be safe." He said as Garroth came downstairs, taking aphmau into his car that their dad him and driving off. Zane shook his head and went up to the bathroom, to shower and then head to bed, not thinking about what will happen tomorrow at school.