Part 7

Zane ran home, and dived onto his bed, sulking into the covers.
Quickly, he decided to take a shower and then hop online to see if gamer was online. Sadly, he wasn't so Zane went down his wooden stairs, grabbed all the snacks he could and ran back to his room, barricading himself inside. A small knock interrupted him watching his show and he groaned.
"What?!" He yelled and the door was slowly shoved open.
"Zane, mom wants you." Vlyad pointed his thumb behind him and Zane clicked him tongue, nodding.
"Okay. Thanks." Zane turned off his show and walked towards the door, patting Vlyad on the shoulder.
"No problem." He nodded and walked into his room, closing his wooden door behind him. Slowly, Zane crept downstairs.
"Yes, mom?" He asked as she turned around, giving him a massive hug. After moments of struggling, Ziana let go of Zane and checked him over.
"Are you okay?! You just rushed home, we came straight after you but the restaurant held us up!" Ziana frowned and Zane pushed her hands away from his shoulders.
"Gah, I'm fine! Stop touching me!" His voice echoed off his mask.
"Okay. We brought you back the food!" Ziana handed him a wooden box and his food was sat inside.
"Okay. I will go now." Zane walked back up to his room, hearing his computer go off.
GamerSinner21 is online.
GamerSinner21 is typing..
GamerSinner21: hey sprinkle, you ok?
Sprinklecakes11: yeah just having a really #### day..
sprinklecakes11: ugh, chat ban, but you get what I mean
GamerSinner21: ah, what happened?
Sprinklecakes11: just some guy problems..
GamerSinner21: wait, are you a girl or a boy?
Sprinklecakes11: uhh...
sprinklecakes11 is typing..
sprinklecakes11: I'm a boy.. hbu?
GamerSinner21: I'm a boy too!
Sprinklecakes11: cool!
GamerSinner21: sorry, I'm being really straight forward, but what's your rl name?
Sprinklecakes11 is typing..
Sprinklecakes11: we can talk about that another time..
GamerSinner21: oh ok.. My name is Travis btw.