Part 6

Zane was stunned - frozen. A few people around the arcade were staring at him, from being pushed against a wall and kissed. Blushing, he quickly threw his mask back on and ran in the direction Travis did, looking for him. Running through the mall connected to Olive Garden, Zane couldn't find Travis at all. His logs ached and his chest hurt. Frowning, Zane decided to walk back to Olive Garden and just hope that Travis would be sitting there, eating.
"ZuZu! Where's Travis?" Ziana came over to him and he shrugged, sitting down.
"May I say Zane, you look nice with that haircut!" Larry commented and he nodded his head politely, wanting to get the night over with.
A waiter came over with the drinks and that's when Travis also came over, talking to the lady as she walked. Travis pushed her when no one was looking and she tumbled into Zane, spilling the drinks all over his white shirt, turning it see through.
"Gah! W-what are you doing?!" He yelled at her and she got up, apologising. Zane slammed his fists on the table and stood up, throwing his wooden chair back.
"I'm leaving." He spat as he ran outside, angry and upset. Surprisingly, Travis ran after him and grabbed his small arm, tugging him back.
"Yah, get off, fool!" He shouted as he slapped Travis' hand away.
"Zane please." Travis walked beside him but Zane quickened his pace. "Zane stop!" Travis barked as he grabbed Zane back.
"You're so bipolar I swear." Zane bitterly laughed, "you wanna kiss me, then spill drinks on me, and then try to make me fall for you?" Zane grabbed his arm back.
"I'm sorry. OW!" Zane slapped Travis around the face.
"Leave me alone!" he yelled, running away back home, leaving a stunned Travis on the pavement holding his hurt cheek and his hurt heart.