Milkshakes and Macchiatos

Michelle's P

Michelle's P.O.V

So, I believe that the "asians are bad drivers" stereotype is confirmed. I almost crashed into twelve cars, cut off eighteen, and about 900 people flipped me off, so that's great.

I waited at the entrance in front of the theme park for fifteen minutes and I could tell the guy at the ticket booth was getting pretty annoyed. Suddenly, a black head of hair emerged through the crowd of people, meeting his amber eyes with mine.

Scott jogged up to me, which seemed to tire him out.

"Sorry I'm late, those thirteen year olds can be crazy. I don't know what they're on," he panted.

I shrugged. "No worries, but I think we should go inside because that dude is looking at me as if he had a plan for murder himself," I whispered. We both eyed the guy at the ticket booth who was in fact, glaring at me with his ugly green eyes.

We got in line after a group of teenage boys, and let's just say they were quite interesting. First of all, their phone models were newer than mine, and second of all they started and finished every sentence with bruh. I'm not even kidding.

"Bruh, Lori followed me, bruh."

"Bruh, you're joking, bruh."

"Bruh, not even, bruh."

"Bruh, damn that girl is hot, bruh."

"Bruh, I'm starved, bruh."

"Bruh, yeah, how long is this line bruh?"

"Bruh, almost as long as your favorite word bruh," Scott whispered in my direction. I coughed a laugh because there was literally just a clique of girls in front of all of us. Well, they were kind of flirting with the ticket manager, so that was one problem.

Once those girls finally stopped giggling at everything the ticket booth guy said and we finally escaped the "bruhs" we were inside.

"I don't know why these pieces of paper cost so much, but you know-" Scott put his hands up. "I'm not going to judge."

I scoffed. "Please, I spent half my childhood here, but I wasted about the net worth of Bill Gates here as well."

He stopped me. "Bruh-"

"Stop," I interrupted. "Get some help."

Scott cleared his throat. "Sorry, but how much can you bet that I can actually win one of those." I followed his gaze to the casinos of  theme parks, the claw machine.

"Never," I whispered. "Those things were obviously created to ruin the human race."

"True though," he agreed but still walked up to it anyways. Following in pursuit, I walked down the aisle of torture machines.

"Is that an iPhone?" Scott asked squinting at the box.

I looked inside the machine, and yes there was an iPhone. Next to it was an iPad and an iPod. From my studies, I can conclude that this theme park makes a lot of cash.