Milkshakes and More Than Perfection

Michelle's P

Michelle's P.O.V

We sat down on the bench outside of the little shop where we met.

The ride to Mom and Pop's Milkshake Shoppe was silent. The occasional rustle of a bag and an audible rev of the engine interrupted the quiet from time to time.

I heard a small chuckle and I looked to my left. Scott Chazan was sitting next to me with his raven-hair, golden eyes, and his soft tan skin.

"Michelle," he said. I felt our silent wall shattering as he said those words. "The way we met, it just seems so cliche."

I thought it over, reviewing the last few days. Cliche scenes from our blooming relationship played in my mind and couldn't help but slightly smile at the thoughts.

"Cliches always have great endings though. Happily ever afters exist in this little bubble that's only reserved for the people who deserve them," I told him.

"Yeah, I guess they do." He looked at me with his smoldering amber eyes. "Well Michelle, I'd like you to be included in my little happily ever after since we deserve it oh so much."

I rolled my eyes, thinking that Scott Chazan was just being a sarcastic little Disney prince, but I wasn't prepared for his lips. 

His lips were soft, smooth, and for some odd reason smelling like cherry. The kiss was wonderful under the streetlights and the lingering scents of milkshakes creating a light and airy feel to the scenery.

Everything seemed perfect at the moment, too perfect.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Author's Note-Current Mood: 😆

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! I repeat, I am finally out of school! I don't have to attend hell for three whole months!

God is on my side for once!

Now addressing the serious issue here. This chapter, it's short, I know. But hey, serious foreshadowing is going down here so you know: 🙌🏽

312 WORDS