mIlKsHaKeS

Hello! The author here telling you the sad, but honest truth. You have finished reading Out Late Sipping Milkshakes.

The fact that you guys have stayed reading this book for so long, amazes me. I mean, you probably wasted about 3 hours of your life (at most) reading this. You probably regret all of this don't you?

Hope you enjoyed that ending. Y'all thought it was going to be cliche didn't you. *wink wonk*

I'm sorry for ending this book on a g note (too soon?), but if it makes you feel better, I was crying as well. I also laughed evilly, but whatever.

By the way, if you have any questions, they are welcome. If I get enough then I'll make a whole chapter about it. 

Thank you for supporting me throughout this entire book. Without you guys I would probably be not here. *cough* obviously *cough*

Thank you for putting up with my sorry attempts of humor and my ship sinking ending. Also, my lack of understanding on how the frick to write a book. 

Thank you for motivatung me to write this, even though I was 9/10 probably going to delete this.

aNd SpEcIaL tHaNkS tO

honneko1 for being the first reader and my very first supporter!

• • • • • 

18 Random Facts About Out Late Sipping Milkshakes

1) This was originally supposed to be a private book. I didn't want to publish it to the world wide interwebs. The only reason why I posted it was because my best friend @honneko1 wanted to read it so I published it so she could see it.

2) This book was originally supposed to have a happy ending, but I'm a bitch so PHSYCH!

3) I developed the storyline around the title of the book. I thought Out Late Sipping Milkshakes sounded great, so I wrote an entire book around it.

4) The original cast was supposed to be two people only. Michelle Wong and Scott Chazan.

5) The rest of the cast {Viktoriya Hameldon and Lorenzo Salinas} were characters I created on a whim.

6) This book didn't have a planned out storyline, I just wrote it as I went.

7) Michelle is a libra and Scott is an aquarius. Viktoriya is an aries while Lorenzo is a leo. (These are zodiac signs by the way)

8) Michelle is chinese while Scott is polish. Viktoriya is russian and Lorenzo is guatemalan. All are american in nationality though.

9) Michelle's mother was inspired by one of my friend's moms. 😂 Shoutout to Tessa!!!

10) This was the first story that I actually continued on Wattpad.

11) I lost interest in the storyline in the middle of the book, which caused me to have a two month hiatus.

12) I was going to make this a full-out book, but I wanted the storyline to be sweet and short.

13) Yes, this was meant to be as cliche as "The Bad Boy's Actually a Vampire and Alpha Werewolf."

14) I wrote this part before I wrote the epilogue because I'm edgy that way.

15) Failed attempts at humor were DEFINETLY intended.

16) I had math homework to do, but instead I wrote this piece of crap. Your welcome world.

17) I imagined Mom and Pop's Milkshakes Shoppe to be one of those 1950 american diners with a pink and mint pastel theme.

18) Out Late Sipping Milkshakes actually wouldn't have been continued without you guys. I was going to give up on the book, but with the encouragement of comments I eventually continued. 

Thank you so much for supporting me! I really hope you enjoyed the book! 

Check out more of my works:

• D for Delinquent - Stand alone

• The Burger King and Queen - Book 1 in the Late Night Date Series

• Doughnut Drugs - COMING SOON • NOVEMBER 2017