Good Morning Murphy

August 9th marks the first day of Connor Murphy's Senior Year. It was also the day he would decide it was time to do it, but he didn't know that yet. Connor woke at 5 so he could get high before anyone woke up to scream at him. Connor went downstairs at 7 and he was stoned. Zoey, Larry, and Cynthia were already around the table. Larry was reading the paper and drinking coffee while Zoe was pouring the cereal so Connor sat in the empty seat and put his head on the table.

"Are you guys excited about the first day?" Cynthia asked, knowing she would get no positive response from Connor, but still being hopeful. Connor propped his head up with his hand, so he at least looked like he was paying attention.

"Oh yeah this year for jazz..." Zoey dragged on but Connor was not listening.
"I'm not going." Connor didn't bother looking at anyone
"It's senior year you are not missing the first day of school." Cynthia was displeased to say the least
What a mom "I already said I'd go to school tommorow I'm trying to find a compromise here" By this time Larry had put the paper down in favor of his phone to check e-mails.
"Are you gonna get involved here or are you too busy with your e-mail Larry" Cynthia said with a groan
You have to go to school Connor," and so the back and forth begins
"Is that all you're gonna say"
"What do you want me to say he's not listing. He's probably high"
"He's definitely high," Zoe chimes in. Ass kisser
"Fuck you" Connor wouldn't let her smartass comment go ignored. He put his head back down.
"Fuck you" she yelled back.
"I do not need you picking at your brother right now that is not constructive!" Is it picking if it's true.
"Are you kidding" Cynthia cuts her off.
"Besides, he's not high." Connor lifts his head "Are you high? I don't want you going to school high Connor!"
"Fine then I won't go. Thanks mom!"
Eventually, though only by force, Connor ends up in the car with Zoe on the way to school.

______________________________________

*Author's Note*
So this story won't get super interesting for the first couple of chapters. It'll just be the normal Tree Bros beginning