Important Authors Note (Edited)

Edit 2: I'm taking this story off hold soon. I'm currently working on the next chapter and I can't wait for you guys to read it!

Edit: Thank you guys so much for 5k reads! I love and appreciate each and every one of you so much you guys are amazing ! What can I do to repay you for reading my awfully planned out stories?

So I think this story may be put on hold for awhile. I just can't write the next chapters in a way that isn't boring or redundant. I'm going to try writing more on my other stories and maybe then I will be able to do better for this one because I want this story to be good. This story was originally just my friend trying to give me something to do with my time and it really was never meant to get as far as it did, don't get me wrong I'm so grateful for each and every one of you, it just became more than I had planned for. I will still be writing on Get a Room and How Charming for the time being so read those if you want. I'm really sorry. If you have any ideas or suggestions on how to move the story along or some plot point I would greatly appreciate if you just left that in the comments or messaged me. Also speaking of messaging, if you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to come to me, I'm always super bored and on my phone so I'll respond almost immediately unless I'm cleaning or asleep. Anyways, see you guys when I can write again.

Oh and if you want to, follow my Instagram where I will be keeping you updated, the handle is the same as it is here (TheGaysexual)