My Possesive Alpha Mate

I found out a long time ago probably around the age of ten that werewolves are real. I actually believe all fairytale creatures is real but just hide cause of us humans. My father was abusive to me ever since he lost his job and my mom left us. Everday i come home from school to find him drunk and some nights im lucky i dont get hit. I would ususally go out but one night i met this guy. Erick. He saw me walking around and found out about my dad hurting me and asked me if i wanted a place to stay for a while. He also could get me a job. I thought about it and decided that my dad should have space to himself. I went to to live in this huge house. Thats when i later found out the existence of werewolves. Now five years later and im here working as a maid for a pack if wolves. The Midnight Moon pack. Now what they call us can sometimes be rude and immature.

   The thing about working here is that i made great friends with all the other maids and servants. I even met my best friend Caitlyn. She is always finding a way to make work fun. She has brown hair that stops mid back, nice green eyes, tan skin, and stands at about 5'4. She is real beautiful. Unlike me who has black hair going before mid back, nice brown soft eyes,brown skin(mexican color), and i stand at 4'11. Yes im short but hey it makes me unique.