This can't be true

I stared down at the opened up page and read it over again. I didn't want to believe this. It can't happen.

'The young princess hunter will be in great danger when she becomes the age of 16. An alpha would want her to mate and take half her powers so he can rule all packs. He will then get rid of her by killing her in front of everyone she loves.
The only one who can defeat alpha Troy will be her. She will put many in danger but it will be the only way to bring back peace and her pack. She will end up hurting the one she loves and will make a great decision at the end.'

Tears streamed down my face reading it over and over again. I can possibly die or i can hurt the one's i love. But then again I would have the pack back and be able to have my powers. The only thing is that i will hurt the one i love. What has my lufe become!!!

I felt a pair of arms go around me and someone nuzzle into my neck. I knew from the tingles it was Derek.

"What's wrong Ally?"

I quickly wiped my tear stained face and faced him. I needed to find a way to get rid of the book before he sees it. I quickly kissed him hopeing i can distract him long enough for me to hide the book. He responded back to the kiss and had me pinned to the wall. I pulled away looking into his eyes.

"Can we go get something to eat I'm hungry?"

"Of course. Just let me get changed into clean clothes."

He walked out of the library and once he was out of sight I quickly grabbed the book and stuffed it on the bottom shelf.

I walked out and went to sit on the couch just thinking of everything that is happening.

"You okay Ally? You seem shaky."

"Umm yeah. How did the meeting go?"

He growled and was in front of me pulling me close to him. He started to smell my scent calming himself down.

"We really need to train to protect yourself. He won't stop till he has you for himself. And i can't let him have what is mine. Just please don't be out alone by yourself."

"I promise i won't but if we train it has to be soon."

"I know."

******

We had went out to go eat In N Out and so far i have eaten two hamburgers and three trays of french fries. Derek ate double and yet he is so muscular!!!

"Babe its not polite to stare at people while they eat!! Weirdo!!"

"Ohh i wasn't staring at you. I was staring at that delicious glorious hunk of-"

I got cut off with a growl and Derek coming up next to me.

"Mine!!!"

I just stared at him and burst out laughing at his behavior. He looked at me confused and slightly mad. He is such a jealous possessive guy!!

"What's so funny!?!?"

"Did you think i was talking about a guy???"

"I would say yes but now I'm thinking otherwise."

I pointed to an In N Out poster that had food all over it especially the fries. He was lost till he saw the poster and glared at me.

"That. Yeah that is what had my mouth watering!!"

"You big Meanie!!!! I should be doing that to YOU!!!"

"Aww too bad they beat you by lots."

He hung his mouth low that it could of hit the ground. I smiled sweetly at him and patt his cheek walking to the car. He soon followed but didn't say a word the whole ride. I look over and see a wicked smile on his face. That can never be good. Once we had stopped in front of the pack house I looked to see that Derek had already gotten out. I open my door only to be pushed against the door. Derek had pinned me so I couldn't move at all. His whole body was pressed against mine not leaving any space for me to escape.

"So Ally what were you saying back at the restaurant?"

"What are you doing Derek? This isn't cool there are people staring."

"I'm alpha here they don't mind if I kiss my Luna. And I recall you said that I can't make your mouth water. Didn't you?"

He had that smirk knowing that he had caught me and will get payback. I struggled against him hoping to get free and run.

"Derek don't you dare!!! I will scream rape if you do!"

"Ohh sweetly it's not rape if you like it."

Him calling me sweetly had my heart beat faster. Ugh stupid mate thingy! He had came closer to me brushing his lips against mine. It sent shivers throughout my body. He realize the effect he had on me and decided to continue this torture. He had blew into my ear and gently grazed my earlobe. I was happy he had a hold of me or else I would have fallen on my butt.

"Derek... stop it... people are staring."

"Would you like to go into private then. I don't mind."

I couldn't take how he is loving me tortured. It's so unfair why can't I get him back?! An idea came to mind then. I smiled at him batting my eyes at him. He looked taken back.

"Ohh Derek you know it's really cute when you try to make me flustered. But I think you have it worse than I do."

I slowly kissed his jaw line and trailed it down. He went stiff. I gently slid my hand up his shirt and trailed my hand all over his and. I kissed his neck tenderly. He groaned and soon loosen his hold on me. I felt his member press against my thigh. Mentally laughing I continue the torture.

"Derek?"

He had responded with a mph.

"You make this too easy."

I pull away from him and run into the house laughing at myself. I actually ran into the library. I wish I went into a different room. I went to find the book hoping to it still be hidden. It was. But now there was a bright blue book next to it with the words ~The princess hunters monster inside~ I stared at the book worry all over my body. I grabbed the book and the first page had me drop to my knees. Tears had streamed down my face. My life is just getting more complicated. I quickly threw the book when I heard the door open.

"Trying to hide now are we?"

I wiped the tears off and looked at a smirking Derek.

"You know I don't hide I run."

I bolted out the room my mind still on those words written.