My Possesive Alpha Mate

I finished packing my things in one hour cause i have few things since im a maid here. A knock took me out of my thoughts. Ugggg the one person i hate to see in my face. Brittney the slutty bitch!!

"What you want now?!?!?!"

"Don't talk to me like that, remember that your still just the maid!!"

"Whatever!!"

"Anyway stay away from Derek!! He is mine."

"Sorry but i dont get what your saying!! He is the one that doesnt leave me alone!!"

"Stay away!!"

"Can't follow the rules of slutty bitch!!" After those words left me, she punch me across the face. I threw one back and we ended up fighting and i didnt know why. She got the upper hand and stood up to kick me in the stomach and ribs.

"Learn your place bitch!!"

"Brittney what are you doing!?!?!?!?"

"Uhh she came at me for no reason when i ask a question to her."

" You lier!!"

"Stay away Brittney!! Understand??"

"Yes."

"Allison are you ready??"

"Ya i guess but where are we going??"

"Somewhere safe." We walked to the car and drove off deep into the forest. It was an hour of me saying are we there yet which he got annoyed quick. We finally stop in front of a cabin. It was weird he would bring me here.

"Why am i here?"

"So you can stay safe."

"I dont need to be here, i can take care if myself."

"Listen you being safe from what happen earlier with me is the best for you." He got out and put my bags in while i got my backpack and purse with me. Once in the house i couldn't move anymore from all the shock. This place look beautiful compared to the outside it was like a mini version of the pack house but better.

"You like it??"

"Uhhh ya this is awesome!!!"

"Glad to know you like it. Your bedroom is to the right upstairs and you will have your own bathroom. So get ready for the party tonight all of the pack and maids will be there. So no you and the rest dont work."

"Okay." Aftet i unpack my things i wonder what I'll wear considering that i have nothing nice but jeans and tee shirts.

"Derek, i cant find anything to wear!!"

"I figure so thats why my sister let you borrow one of her dresses." He pulled behind his back a beautiful black dress that is just to die for. He left with me admiring the dress. I went in to the shower and started the cold water with some hot water. I went to get a robe but found a towel instead. I get in the tub and relax and start washing myself.

After i finish i grab the towel that reach to mid thigh like really this is small. I dry my hair with a towel and then head to the room where the dress is laying and Derek us sitting next to it. He looked at me and smirked.

"I like that outfit."

"Don't flatter yourself. So what are you doing here in my room?"

"Just wanted to tell you that we will leave in an hour."

"Okay??" He left after that. I put on the dress and then find some black wedges that i got from Caitlyn. I decide since that Derek will be 18 that i should put makeup on so i dont get picked on so i head to the bathroom.