Problems

I woke up early in the morning to go for a run. I needed to clear my mind off what that book said.

'the Hunter princess will blossom into the beautiful young lady she is. And will be loved by many but once she is captured by alpha Troy it will bring out the monster within her. She will be ruthless and would kill for joy. Nobody will be able to stop her and soon she will rule the wolf world. Her mate will be the only one to save her but will get hurt.'

Those dam words lingered in my head teasing me. I went to shower and once I finish I quickly through on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. I got my phone and ear buds and quietly headed out. I wrote a note for Derek telling him where I'll be.

Running around for already half an hour I decide to head back. I was in front of the house when I saw more like heard steps coming down. The door swung open and Derek came my way with worry and annoyance clear.

"Allison when will you understand that you can't be left alone without someone with you! Its not safe for you."

"I just went for a run what's the problem?!? I know that I am in danger but I need space too you know!!"

He looked shocked at what I just said and after a moment I soon did too. Tears welled up in my eyes realizing that this can be the beggining of the monster inside of me. I hugged Derek. He stayed silent but hugged me back. Rubbing my back he tried  calming me down.

"Allison whats wrong?"

I couldn't tell him. It was too painful to be said that I can be a monster. I need to get away before I hurt anyone.  I pulled away from him and walked inside without a word being said. But being Derek he followed and called out to me. Ignoring him I continue up the stairs to the room. Once inside the room I heard the door lock and I'm pushed against the wall. A furious looking Derek looking down at me.

"Why are you ignoring me?!?"

I just looked away not able to look at him and think of something bad happening to him. Cause of me. Tears welled up in my eyes. He grabbed my chin making me look up at him. He looked broken just watching me cry.

"Allison what's wrong? What happen to make you like this? Where's the Allison that always got on my nerves? The one who can handle anyone in her way?"

Looking into his eyes I knew it was killing him not knowing anything. He needed to know but how would he react? Would he leave me? Help me? Give me up? There's only one way to know. I grabbed his hand and started walking to the library. He stayed silent the whole time. Once we entered I grabbed the book containing those awful words. Opening it I placed it on the table in front of him and then sat at the window bench. As he read the words he was quiet. Then all of a sudden the book was shit and thrown. I looked to see him furious and pissed. He walked over to me and grabbed my shoulders.

"You listen to me. You are not turning into a monster and killing. I won't let Troy have you.  This won't happen. You hear me I won't let it happen. Your too good to be that."

I couldn't believe what he said. He isn't leaving me. He is helping me. I hugged him probably staining his shirt with tears but he didn't mind. He kissed the top of my head rubbing my back.

"Is this why you were quiet the whole week? Did the book scare you?"

"Its what it said and what you would of thought of it. I thought you would leave me cause of it. I didn't want to lose you over something I have no control over."

"I would never leave you. You didn't plan for this to all happen. I care too much to let you go. We will find a way to fix this problem."

"And what if we can't. And I turn into a monster? What then?"

"That won't happen I promise."

We stayed hugging for a while until we went down to grab some food since I was starving. We both ended up in the kitchen in a mess. The ingredients to make pancakes was all over us. We luckily left some food to the side so it would be safe.

"Derek why would you make such a mess? Didn't you learn not to make messes?"

I smirked when I saw him look at me shocked.

"I wasn't the only one who did this mess!!!! You started it!!"

He stuck his tongue out at me causing me to let out a giggle. When I looked at him he had this mischievous look in his eye but before I could ask he had grabbed me by the waist and brought me down to the floor. We ended up wrestling on the food covered floor. Both laughing we didn't notice that Jake was here with caitlyn and Maxine.

"Having fun there?" Caitlyn asked with an amused tone. Jake started laughing out loud. I looked at me and Derek and notice I was now the one on top of him straddling. Maxine being the young little girl she is decided to join.

"Can I be on your team Ally??"

I smiled down at her and nodded. She quickly ran to grab flour and eggs and poured them all over Derek's face. I laughed when I notice that Derek hasn't done anything and is still just watching what his sis does to his face. When Maxi was done with his face she ran behind Jake and caitlyn and his.

"Let's ago!!!"

She yelled out and with that they both took her and ran. Confused I looked back at Derek only to be pushed to the wall. A very messy Derek stood in front of me with his famous smirk.

"What was that for?"

"Oh you know payback for this mess."

He brought his lips to mine kissing me with so much force. I pushed him back and run put to the living room hiding from him. He then a minute comes out and stands in front of the couch making it my que. I ran and pushed him down on the couch making me be on top of him. I looked down and smirked at him.

"You can't kiss me like that. I kiss you the way I wanna."

With that said I kissed him and he resulted in kissing me back. I smiled into the kiss getting what I wanted. Control over the alpha.

Then ruining the moment the door slammed open. Derek growled and looked to see his beta Jacob.

"What you want?!?"

He flinched and answered with a simple answer that made me freeze on the spot.

"Alpha Troy is here."