My Possessive Alpha Mate

Since I've woken up from the little incident Derek wouldn't let me do much. I tried to get up and take a shower but instead Derek carried me there. It was sweet the first time but after the twentieth time I got annoyed. It is like I couldn't do anything for myself!! Right now I'm in the shower soaking myself in cold water trying to wake myself up. I step out of the shower and grabbed a soft fluffy towel and wrapped it around me. I looked at my reflection to see a different person. What used to be me is much more. My hair is longer and healthier, I have no acne, I'm a lil taller, and my eyes changed color!!!! They are no longer their warm brown color but instead a exotic deep blue. It resembled the color of the ocean and it also gold flecks around my eye. I look at my body to see it more. I step back to look at myself. I'm still the same me but newer. I grab my clothes quick and dress. I decided to wear a grey v-neck with a flower design and a pair of blue jeans and with my black sandals. I left my hair to dry and got out and headed downstairs.

I went down getting looks from everyone in the pack. I go into the kitchen and see Caitlyn , Maxine, and Jacob.

"Caitlyn have you seen Derek?? I need to find him."

Caitlyn looked at me shocked and confused.

"Allison? Is that really you? What happened??"

"Is it really that bad?? I really don't know what happened to me, thats why I need to find Derek."

"Umm well I think he is in his office."

With that I head to the office. I didn't like how that there was only guys on this floor though.I'm almost there to the office when an arm wrapped itself around me. I look to see a blonde with green eyes smirk at me.

"What is someone like you doing up here? Shouldn't you be with the rest of the girls??"

"No I'm the Luna and I'm looking for Derek. So let go of me or you will deal with the alpha."

Likw that he lets go and walks away. I continue my walk to his office and once I found it I knock which I heard a come in after. I go in and see Derek doing paper work. He looks up and once he notice it was me a smile replaces his frown. He looked at me probably wondering why I came all of a sudden.

"Hey Allison. Need anything? Why you wearing glasses?? You okay?"

I put the glasses before I walked in cause I didnt want him to know yet I wanted him to tell me himself.

"Derek why do I need to be kept safe from other pack's?? I don't understand."

He looked uncomfortable talking about it and scratch the back of his neck nervously.

"Allison I can't tell you what you are if that's what you want to know. But other packs are gonna want you for it. You are special."

"Derek I have the right to know. They want me not you. NOW tell me!!"

He looked shocked from the sudden outburst from me. His expression turned into anger easily.

"Allison we are not gonna talk about this. You just need to be kept safe."

"Really now. Are we?? Well I need to know why I'm changing!! My hair is healthy and long, I have no acne, I'm a lil taller, and ohh ya my eyes are no longer their warm brown color!!! So tell me what is going on!?!?!"

I removed my glasses to reveal the dark blue and gold flecks and stood at my new height. I grabbed my hair which was hidden behind my back and slid it over my shoulder. He looked at me shocked. He stared at my body then looked into my new color eyes.

"This can't be happening right now. Your still young."

He pase back and forth for about three minutes until I decided to stop him by putting my hands on his shoulders. I looked at him and he seemed worried.

"Derek what is going on? I have a right to know what is going on with me and why I'm so wanted by other packs. Just please tell me. I need to know."

I look at his eyes and see him confuse. I guess he wanted to tell me but thought otherwise. He grabbed onto my hands and looked me in the eye.

"Allison if I tell you, your gonna have to start training soon to protect yourself. It won't be easy. You are gonna have to stay with a pack member or me at all times. No wondering around aimlessly. Got it??"

He looked serious about everything he said. I want to know what I am and if this is the only way to find out then so be it. I nodded my head in understanding wanting him to just spill and tell me what I am.Derek took an uneasy breathe. I hugged him and he responded back quick. He soon calmed down and I took the chance to ask him.

"Derek what am I?"

"Allison your the last known descendent of the Blue Full Moon pack. Your a gifted wolf hunter princess."