My Possessive alpha Mate

I stare at Derek wide eyed. This can't be true. I am no wolf, I'm human!! I was found by Erick by my abusive dad. I can't be the last member of a pack and a princess at that!! I am no princess.

"Derek quit playing around. Thats not true. It can't be!!"

"Allison you are the last werewolf hunter princess. The changes your going threw are your inner wolf awakening. You have been hidden but I guess they found out about you."

"Derek if I'm supposedly a werewolf hunter shouldn't I be killing wolves not one. WAIT!! You said I'm a wolf!!! That's impossible!!"

He looked at me and I could tell everything he said was true. But how!?!?

"Look Allison I know every thing is confusing you. I'll explain everything. The people you lived with were never your real parents, your real parents died in a werewire attack. I know cause my parents were there and told me about you. Your whole pack was wiped out so you were the last one standing. My parents put you in hiding so they can't find you. If anyone gets you they will use your gift and if you refuse they kill you. Your a princess hunter Allison, now your gonna look like one. Your gift helps you defeat the werewires and anyone that you find a threat. They get to you then its war. Your my mate and I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you."

I looked at Derek in shock. My parent's are dead, werewires killed them, I'm the last member, I am a wolf, I'm a hunter princess. Everything was hidden from me. Packs would want me for the gift I hold. I stared at Derek understanding everything he was telling me. Now I'm going to have to learn how to protect myself from other packs. I'm going to be more a warrior than a princess. I won't be a weakling while the pack protects me. I'm going to bring out the hunter in me. The thing is now how am I going to control the powers I'm developing within me? Would I be able to use them properly?? I look at Derek seeing him waiting for my response.

"So when do I start training?"

He looked at me shocked of what I said. I guess he thought I would over react

"Your okay with this !?!?"

"Yeah. Its just a lil surprising that I didnt know my real parents. I wish I did. But I will learn to protect myself for them, for you. I don't want to die cause I'm the last member."

"Allison your not alone. Remember that. I will always protect you with all my heart."

I wrap my arms around him finally feeling loved. I have someone who loves me and won't hurt me. He wrapped his arms around me and put his head in my hair sniffing me which made me giggle.

"So when do I start training??"

"How bout tomorrow morning in the clearing of the forest?"

"Sounds good. Wait the morning?!?!"

"Yes. So be ready."

He had that smirk on his face after seeing my expression to getting up early in the morning.

Ugh hate him right now!!!

*******

I collapse to the muddy ground as Derek attack me again for the tenth time this morning. I sat up and looked down at my muddy shorts and my what once was a blue t-shirt stained with mud all over. I look up and see Derek looking down at me ammused.

"What is wrong with you!?!?! Why aren't you tired???"

"Hahaha cause I'm an alpha. I don't get tired easily."

"Ugh I hate you right now so badly!! It's not fair that you are more strong than me!! I'm short too!!! I don't find that fair at all!!!"

He looked amused with my suffering. So far he has knocked me down tackled me into the mud and tickled me. He was being so unfair.