My Possessive Alpha Mate

I've been playing with this little girl for a while in the fields. She looked so familiar but I couldn't tell who she was. She has been wanting to play with me since I got here, she also mention me meeting her moma soon. Right now we are headed to the queen well that's what she calls her anyway. We pass a few bushes and trees and in front of me stands a big palace. It was huge but it somehow had its own way of looking natural in a forest.

"Come on Allison!! She's waiting for us. She really wants to meet you!!!"

I giggled at her enthusiasm an  her pulling me closer to the house but instead of going inside she goes into a beautiful garden on the side of the place. We made it to the center of the garden and once we did I see this beautiful girl. She had curled brown hair thay cascades down all the way to her waist and these bright hazel eyes that were so warm and inviting. What she is wearing added more beauty to her. She had this sea blue dress that fitted her body well going all the way down landing on the ground.The dress had glitter and had this beautiful design on the upper top. She is beautiful.

I look up at her face and see her smiling at me. I guess she notice that I was staring at her. Oops.

"Hello Allison. It's finnally time that we meet."

"Hello.."

"Ohh sorry my name is Queen Anabeth but just call me Ana."

"Okay Ana. It's nice to meet you but umm why am I hear??"

"Allison you have been hit with a dart. It caused you to lose lots of blood and faint. You are brave for taking the dart for Derek. Don't worry cause you will return soon after we talk."

Tears streamed down my face remembering all of what happen. I need to be with Derek but first I had to see what Ana wanted to talk about. I look at Ana and she smiles at me to sit with her.

"Now Ana you are a very special girl. You can do things that others can't. Well Derek will become like you once you have been mated. Have they told you anything that explains what you can do??"

"No they haven't told me. I found out that they need to protect me and that I should be with a pack member when I'm outside."

"Well Allison you will find out soon. I can't tell you right now for it can change things but trust me they will come when you need them the most."

" Ana I need to know what is so speacial about me. I can't just go around having no problems. And why did those guys from the other pack attack and try and take me??"

"Allison trust me you will be fine. And for the other packs I'm telling you, you are special so people from other packs would want you for the gift you hold."

"Okay so I'm going to have to watch my back from now on?"

Ana smiled at me so I took it as a yes. She handed me a glass of water and a red velvet cupcake. After I finish she stood up and gave me a hand to help me up. She walked back into the forest where the little girl waited. She look similar to Ana.

"Alexandria can you show Allison back to where she first came. She needs to go back now."

"Okay !! Come on Allison we need to go."

I waved goodbye to Ana and after Alexandria pulled me to the forest. After a while we ended up in a clearing where a tree with blue roses stood. Alexandria gave me a hug and I hugged her back.

"Hope I see you soon Allison!! I'll miss you so much!!"

"I promise you will see me. Maybe in my dreams but do I know yoh from somewhere??"

She giggled at my reaction but smiled at me.

"Allison I'm your sister well little sister. Daddy didn't want me so I decided to join the moon goddess. Hopefully you can find a way for us to be together."

I was shock. I had a sister that I never knew about. I wnatedr her to come but I had to find a way. I gave her a big hug and kissed her on the cheek.

"Well you can bet I'm getting you back. I'll see you soon Alex!!"

She smiled and put in my hand a necklace. It was a locket and on the front was a blue and red rose. I open it and see both me and my sister on one side and our parents on the other. Alex left after and I just layed there in complete darkness till I say a white light ahead. I slowly walked towards it.

Derek's point of view

Its been a week since Allison had that dart in her. As soon as Rick came he started to check her and told me to bring her to the office. He had cleaned her wound and stitched it up. He said that it will take a while for her to wake in which I ended up destroying almost everything in sight. I had to calm down soon enough to be at Allison's side. I've been holding her hand wanting her to wake. I haven't eaten or done anything at all. My beta is in charge and for everyone else they come and see their Luna.

"Derek you have to eat and shower. It's not healthy to do this to yourself. Allison would be mad at you if she saw you like this. If you want I'll look out for her till your out of the shower." Erick said with a worry tone. He couldn't stand Allison being like this but also me looking like a dead zombie. I looked at him and give him a small smile in thanking him. I got up and headed to the shower whike Erick sat next to Allison.

I was in the shower thinking about what she is doing while she is asleep. I finish my shower and thats when I heard banging on my door. I quickly wrap a towel around me and see Erick look at me.

"She's waking up."
Allison's point of view

I walked towards the light and see nothing. I start to feel myself moving my body. I then feel drips of water landing on my nose and forehead. I open my eyes and see Derek's face close to mine. He smiles this huge smile making me giggle.

"Hey Derek. How you been?"

He chuckled at my response.

"Hey Allison. You are one crazy one you know."