Chapter 2: Enter our lovable Diablo

Above is how I imagine Hayden to be~ Might've drawn slight inspiration from Sandra Bullock's character in the Proposal (sweet funny movie if you haven't seen it)

Anyways, ONWARDS.

_________________________________________________________

Third POV

4 men watched from their sun-chairs as the rest of their family indulged in childish games and teasing. 

A man with curly blond hair, Dr. Sean Green, chuckled ''10 bucks says that Luke is gonna put some chocolate in North's burger before he even knows it.''

The team's co-lead and another male with mismatched eyes stuck out their hands ''You're on Doc'', ''It's been happening all week, North knows what to expect'' 

And they shook hands.

''Ooh 20 bucks; Owen we can buy  you some snapbacks and baggy pants and burn all those damned suits''

Without opening his eyes, the man in question, Owen Blackbourne, co-lead of the family shot Dr Green the bird. ''I dare you Dr. Green..''

''Axeeee, Maarc did you see that! Owen, with his suits and everything is showing lil' ol' me the bird! I'm never washing my eyes again.''

''Wait, you can't really wash your eyes, can you.'' Marc chortled.

Sean opened his mouth to respond but 3 voices responded before he could.

'I'm a doctor I should know,'' came the chorus, before the quad broke out into laughter, even the immovable Blackbourne.

Silence passed between them, the background filled with the masculine yelps and half-hearted growls from their newly minted family.

Silas, Raven, North and Luke were flipping patties and preparing the next batch of food to go over the grill.

Victor, Corey and Gabriel were setting the table and decorating it.

Brandon and Nathan were challenging each other to a arm wrestling match while Kota refereed; in the pool.

An hour later, they gathered around the long table in the backyard of their shared villa in Micronesia

(Kind of how I imagine their villa to look)

They said grace and dug into their delicious, as always, lunch.

Mr Blackbourne and Axel shared a look before a slight nod led to Mr Blackbourne clearing his throat.

Everyone looked towards him and Axel who sat next to him watched the expressions of their family.

'' This isn't quite a family meeting since we have taken a break from the Academy due to the incident ... But Mr Tom- Axe and I believed that it was time we talked about this''