Chapter 12: Kill the Occupants

So, last chapter was kinda long, not sure if y'all prefer it longer or shorter like the previous chapters?

Some of y'all have messaged me about cast, still working on it don't worry :)

Appreciate the votes and comments :D

Hayden's POV

''Let's just deposit her in the hospital''

''No! Nate what's wrong..you''

''Sean can...Axe-Blackbou....state-of the-art...''

''Make a decision-..all....fuckers''

What's all the damned arguing about, I wondered groggily, before fading to black once more.

When I opened my eyes (more like squinted them open, really), my first thought was that I was dead. 

The ceiling I was staring at was so impossibly high and far away from me that the place seemed more palace-like than any place on Earth. I felt stiff and foreign in my body, making me seriously question if I was dead. Only one way to find out right?

I sat up, using all my strength and was gasping in extreme pain, tears falling down my cheeks without my permission. Shit.Fuck, that hurt. Dead-ness usually meant no pain right?

Still alive, then?

Where the fudge-knuckles was I??

I caught sight of a large bookshelf on the right side that I was envious of immediately. I listened for a few minutes making sure there was no one else in the immediate vicinity before swinging my legs over the edge of the bed to touch the floor. I held a palm to one side and realized 2 things. 1) There was 2 stab? wounds that were neatly stitched and 2) I was only wearing panties and an oversized button down shirt that was currently unbuttoned, leaving my chest exposed to the world. I squeaked and immediately worked on buttoning a couple of buttons, trying to recollect what had happened.

Ah, the unfair match, stabbed by the goons, seeing the Absentee Squad + Others, trying to open my Bug, collapsing and then waking up here.

Where was here anyways, what time was it, how long had I been out? I asked myself.

And, this place looked too pristine and out of my league so I wasn't 100% convinced that I wasn't dead/in limbo.

Nah, i didn't bother searching for answers, I wanted to see the book collection. I stuffed some pillows under the covers to make it look like I was still there. Perfect, I smiled slightly, feeling the bruises I had on my face aching with the motion.

 I skipped over to the stash and bent over, perusing each book and picking those I found interesting.

Once I'd done that, I decided that I wanted this place for myself; time to kill the inhabitants. Gods, I felt trippy, reminded me of the dark times where I looked to pills to get through a day.

Still convinced I'm dead/tripping. Oh well-s, guess all of this is a a product of my imagination. Seriously, I had to get my hands on these pills... 

No bad, Haydes, you don't do that anymore

But if I'm dead it doesn't count right, inner Haydes?

I suppose, but you're not sure you're even dead are you?

Hmm Inner Haydes had a point.

They should've never brought me here, those boob pervs. Leaving my girls exposed, only proved that they were boob pervs, angels of heaven or no. I sat on the elevated library platform, giving me full view of the room and anyone who entered.