Part 37: The Storm Approaches

-------------Back with the boys in SanFran-----------

"What the fuck!!" Axel shouted at the screen as they watched Sang drop the tablet and stomp her skinny leg on it with her heels, smirking all the while.

"We're going now!"

Luke's phone rang shrilly, making them all jump a little and stare at him. "Vic, I'm putting you on speaker now." He said into the device.

"I-I- how...I.." Victor stammered, over his harsh breathing. Dakota took the phone from Luke and spoke calmly, even though his eyes said he was anything but. "Victor, calm down. Deep breaths okay? In..Out..Come on, that's it."

"I'm fine now" Victor spoke but his voice was shaking. "Good, now, I want you just stay put in your hotel, but change the room and use a different name. We need to make sure Sang or her cronies don't come after you. But don't check out of your current room, so we can mislead them into thinking that you ran away."

"Y-yeah I can create a fake ID and wear a disguise for that" He responded, his voice getting stronger.

"Good. Now, the rest of us are going to be there in less than 5 hours, so I need you to be safe, okay? No risks, Victor. Not till we're there."

"Emergency services are already taking Brandon, Sean and Raven to the nearest Academy hospital. I alerted them the moment it....h-happened. God, I should've watched the traffic cams...If anything ha-happens-"Victor said morosely.

"Stop it, Victor. Blaming yourself is not going to reverse what just happened nor will it save Hayden from Sang!" Owen barked. Kota let Owen take over. Victor exhaled harshly over the receiver and they heard zippers closing. "See you guys in 5 hours." He said, and Owen got in an 'okay' before he hung up. The boys started packing, while Kota, Owen and Axel directed them around, getting clearance to fly their jet and arranging for their vice presidents to fly down and take over for them. The room was a mess and the boys' stress levels were rocketing.

"What happened?" A feminine voice said from behind.

They all jumped and the flurry of activity stopped. "Something's happened...with Hayden and our brothers. We need to go." Axel said calmly.

"I can see something bad's happened." Sandra raised her brow. "I'm guessing that you'll need help?" Owen nodded "Yes, we'll need you to take care of the logistics and handle admin stuff while we're gone. Our VPs will be here soon-"

"Yes yes, that's all a given, but what I meant is that you'll be needing Underground help." She interrupted, raising a brow. "Hayden did say that we should call you..." Silas rumbled.

"Great. I'll send backup to meet you at the airstrip. In 30minutes?" She'd already turned, walking away and was dialing her phone. Before she exited, she turned, staring them down. "I don't care who you have to kill. Bring her home," she demanded, before closing the door.

----Airstrip----

The boys were impressed when they saw that there was already a SUV parked near their jets. Jets, yes they just bought off someone's jet who happened to be in the vicinity, so that they need not search for another. Who didn't want to sell to some of Fortune's 500 CEOs? Sandra stood, arms crossed as she said something to the people inside the other SUV. Filing out, the boys stood at the base of the jet's staircase. "So, who are coming with us?" Sandra cleared her throat, as 3 burly, terrifying-looking men exited. "Hey, we know you!" Nate exclaimed pointing at them. "I assumed you would. They were there that night when Hayden had her match against Pendrigo. Gentlemen, might I introduce, Joker, Croc and Treebeard. Boys, these men belong to Hayden. Keep them safe, that's what Haydes would want, or it's your heads. You'll get their names along the way. "