VI

Zayn's POV

My thrust quicken and her moans fill up my bedroom. I just want to have her finish, and then leave. None of this is even enjoyable for me. But I still deliver since that's what I do. I finish with a few more fast, hard thrust and fake my orgasm just when she does.

I lay down beside her, catching my breathe to help sell that I came.

"That was amazing," Lily says.

Of course it was.

Well for her it was.

Even with the thought of Valencia in my mind I couldn't get off like I usually do. I need the real thing. Lily usually does it for me, but not anymore.

"Can you set an alarm for me?" she ask.

"Um, no." Since when did I ever let her stay the night?

"Oh, um it's pretty late," she says, annoying the fuck out of me. She is always so damn clingy. She knows what this is. Nothing more and nothing less.

"Yeah so you should probably get going. I have work early tomorrow," I tell her. I turn over to the side, my back faces her as she huffs in defeat.

"You're a dick," she mutters. Tell me something I don't know.

Damn. Why is she so annoying? Valencia would never act like this. All I need is Valencia.

Lily gets off the bed and slams my door shut on her way out acting as if it's suppose to have some affect on me. I sigh and lay flat on my back. I think I'm going crazy. Or maybe I just need some new pussy in my life. Whichever it is, I need to get my shit fixed.

I stand from my bed and put on some boxers and head to my photo gallery. I turn on the red lights and sit on my stool. I pull up on of my favorite pictures of Valencia. It's her in a two piece swim suit on the beach I took of her a month back, she looks so good.

I pull down my boxers and begin to stroke myself. I picture how good she would look with her big lips wrapped around me. Her thighs wrapped around my torso as I give her my all. I think about what her moans would sound like as she repeats my name over and over. All too quickly than I would like, I get off. I sigh in relief, I've needed to get my mind off things. She always helps me get my mind off things.

After looking through some more of my favorite pictures of my beautiful girl I lay down in bed and fall sound asleep with the thought of Valencia on my mind.

▫▫▫

I grab my camera from it's case and head out the door. I couldn't sleep at all, all I thought about as I tossed and turned in bed was Valencia. It's been two days since we went for drinks and I haven't gone to take any pictures of her since that night. It has been driving me crazy not having any contact with her. I would message her, but I don't want to push things.

As I pull up down the block, like usual, I grab my camera and get out the car. I look up to Valencia's window and see that her room is pitch black much like I assumed it would be since it's almost 2 a.m. I check my night vision on my camera and it works perfectly, but I need to get closer to her window. I need to find a way to get closer without anyone noticing. I think I'll be okay since it's late, but you never know.