Dr.Flug x Experiment!Reader part 2

(A/N Sorry for the wait and this is part 2 of the Experiment reader one. P.S It's short.)

[6 years in the future]

It was six years ago I met Flug and we've been dating for four years now. Life was... interesting to say. Living here wasn't that bad. Everyone was nice, besides black hat of course. Not only is he always yelling at Flug, I feel he's watching me, waiting for me to mess up so he could get rid of me.

In the lab, I was doing the work as Flug slept. Flug was up all least night, so i let him rest. At some point Flug woke up from his slumber and looked at the clock. " (Y/N) it's almost the end of the day! Why didn't you wake me up?" I smiled and said " Your adorable in your sleep." I could tell he was flustered and smiled sweetly at him. "Flugy it's not like we are doing something important today, your fine." I said to him, he looked down and said " I am..." "What?" "N-Nothing (Y/N)." "Right."

Later that day at sunset

I hear a knock at my door, I open it to see Flug looking flustered ones again. " Oh Flug what is it?" I asked holding open my door " Ummm (Y-Y/N) I w-was wondering if y-you would go t-to the balcony w-with me..." " Oh sure let me get a jacket and I'll meet you out there." He nods and left.

On the balcony

"What is it." I said opening the door. " U-Ummm I-I" Flug started with " (Y-Y/N) you are I-important to m-me. S-smart, f-funny and I love you so much..." He was looking off a bit, I could tell in his voice he was scared. " Flug?" He got down on one knee and I feel tears fall from my eyes. " (Y/N) would you marry me?" " YES!" I screamed hugging him and then he put the ring on my finger.