Dr.Flug x MaleNeko! Reader

(A/N Oooooof here we go dudes)

Your Point of View
"Flug! Flug? Flugy? Flugo? Flugrock? You ok?" I said sitting on Flugs desk as he worked.
"Yes (Y/N) I'm fine, just tried is all." He said not taking his eyes away from his work. I pouted as started laying down on the papers he was writing on.

"... (Y/N) please I'm trying to work, you know Blackhat will be angry if I don't get this done." Flug said pulling its arms out from under me as I sat up.
I sighed letting my tail fall in shame as I walked out of the lab to leave him to his work.

Flugs Point of View
The second I heard (Y/N) sigh I knew I messed up. (Y/N) was my boyfriend, yet I almost never had time for him. He'd always come into the lab to talk or hang out but my work always held my back. I looked down at my notes and then to the door (Y/N) exited in.

I stood up and closed the notes and started for the door when I was interrupted.
" Flug are you done yet?!?" Blackhat yelled as he walked in from a different door.
"W-well you see I'm not but-" I started
" But nothing I want that work done before you do anything! Now get to work!" And with that Blackhat slammed the door closed.

I sighed as I sat down, and I tried to continue to work, but my mind keep going back to (Y/N) and how much I've disappointed him.
'I can just leave him hanging for the rest of our lives, what kind of boyfriend would I be if I did?' I thought to myself as I stood up and made my way to the door not caring that I wasn't finished.

I made my way to (Y/N)'s favorite place in the whole house, the roof. I climbed my way up even if I was a little scared and the second I saw (Y/N) I called from them.

Your Point of View

I sat alone by the forgotten airplane as I looked at the city around me. I'd came here when ever I felt bad or just needed time alone. It was mostly quiet until I heard someone yelling my name
"(Y/N) (Y-Y/N)!" I turned to see Flug having a hard time climbing up.

"Hold on Flug!" I called to him as I linden over and reached me hand out to him. He took it and I pulled him up pretty easily. "Are you ok?" I asked brushing him off.
"N-no I'm not," he started as he took my hands again " I've been a terrible boyfriend and I'm so sorry!"

I felt a smile grow on my face as he said that.
"Oh Flug, it's ok I know your busy, I just... missed you a lot." I blushed a little saying that out loud.
"It's ok you have every right to, I'll try to take breaks more in the future him not on."

I lifted his bag up just a bit and then kissed his lips, letting my tail pull us closer. After our kiss we sat together just watching the clouds go by....... until Blackhat finally found us.

(A/N hoped you enjoyed!)