Dementia x Bunny!Reader

Dementia's point of view

I smiled to myself as I climbed up the walls and through the door of Flugs lab, I planned on scaring him. I climbed on the ceiling over to where he was working to see him working on a body. The person look half animal like me, with big ears and a small tail. I jumped down and yelled "HI FLUG!" He jumped and fell off his chair onto the floor. "Dementia! I'm working!" " No anymore!" I laughed sitting on the table where the body was. " Sooooooo who's this?" I ask playing with a tool Flug had. He took it from me and said " (Y/N) I'm making you a friend to hopefully keep you at bay." I looked at them, their were pretty, almost as pretty as Black Hat. I smiled to myself and left the room.

Days Later

I was excited, Flug called me into the lab to meet my new friend! I ran down halls and jumped down stairs to get to the lab. When I got there, I saw them, my half bunny friend. " Hi i'm dementia!" " Hi i'm (Y/N)." and we've been friends ever since.

They were amazing, they had a power like me. As I could climbed up the walls and the ceiling, they could jump really high. We did this thing was I'm on the ceiling and they jump up and high five me, its great! They also play the drums when I play my guitar! Their the best, i'm so happy I have them and I may or may not have a small crush on them...I'm sure Black Hat would be ok with me dating both of them :p .... As soon as I get them both to date me >:3 .