Black Hat x Reader: Halloween

( Hi so i'm so sorry for not posting, schools has been long and I just didn't have time but i'm going try and pick up again so here is a nice halloween one for october.)

You smiled hanging up decorations for Halloween. Everyone in the house seems a little happier now that it's october. Black Hat even seemed happier and that's rare if he's not doing something evil or villainous. Black Hat walked up behind you holding your waste and kissed your cheek. " Hello love." He said in your ear. " Are you feeling ok? Are you sick? I think you should lie down." You said as he laughed his dark laugh. " I'm more then fine i'm great, it's the best time of the year!" He Laughed louder and walked into a different room. ' Ok happy is one thing, but that's 100% not normal.' You thought as you continued your work.

[Later on halloween night]

Everyone had was getting right to go out. Black Hat had the idea of going out and scaring kids and taking the candy they dropped. When the time came we met in the main hall in costume. You were a ( Favorite monster), Black Hat was himself, 5.0.5 was a brown bear, Dementia was the crazy Alice for wonderland and flug... was a sandwich.

We went out and scared a lot of candy after words we head back home and watch old horror movies and eat our candy. The whole time doing so You and Black Hat cuddled

Bones
The next morning Black Hat was back to being himself.