Black Hat x Child!Reader

(A/N sorry for taking so long to post I have a hard time thinking up how the stories should go but thanks to everyone who likes this and thanks to everyone who makes requests!)

Your point of view

It was cold and raining outside, I was lost and had no idea what to do. My family were in a car accident, my parents won't moving, so I ran. I came to a street with a road that went in a circle around this big hat looking home. It was the most interesting so I went to that house first. I opened the big gate and walked up a slick path, stepping in puddles as I go. When I made it to the door, I pushed the bell. It let out a boom and at the same time lightning strikes. I jump back as different weapons come from the walls and point at me. There's a voice an the other side of the door. " What do you want!" It asked darkly. " Ummm I need help.." "Go get help somewhere else, I'm not the helping type!" "Please sir i'm all alone, my parents are..." The door opened to show a dark man in mostly likely his Pj's, looking unhappy. Behind him a group of three walked down the stairs, to see what all the noise was for. "Look child, I know you think i'm a nice person, who going to let you in give to cookies and bed, but i'm not a nice person, I'm an evil villain so get off my land before I-" He was cut off by someone behind him. " Sir, could I talk to you?" The man in front of me, heads turn all the way around to look at the man behind man. " What Flug!" The man walked over to, who so it seems is Flug and starts talking. As the two talked a big blue bear and a woman with brightly colored hair came over to me. The bear smiled sweetly making me smile back. Then the man in black cleared his throats and everyone looked at him. " Child, what is your name?" "(Y-Y/N) Sir" He nodded and said " I'm Black hat, The one with the bag is Dr. Flug, The Bear is 505 and The girl is Dementia." I nodded now knowing their names. " So you have no where to go?" He walked closer watching me " Yes Mr. Black Hat, I'm... Im all alone." Nodding again he looked at Mr. Flug and said " Take them to a side bedroom and find something for them to sleep in, 505.... get-get them a cookie." "Yes Sir, please come with me (Y/N)."

To be continued

(A/N if you like it tell me and a part two will be made ^_^ )