Dr.Flug x Fem!Reader

(THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING SO NICE!!!!... and sorry for not posting. I have school and stuff.)

It was late at night, you rolled over and looked at the clock [1:32 am]. Flug still hasn't left the lab. You've been waiting for hours. You know his trying his best with his next invention, but if he pasts out on the thing it could be very, very bad. You throw the blanket up and put your feet on the cool floor. You walk over to the door and down the dimly lit halls and stairs cases to the lab. You peaked into the room to see on the very far side was Flug sitting over a table moving very slowly. You knock on the open door but Flug does nothing. So you open it fully and walk to Flug. He's quietly talking to himself as he works and sipping coffee. " Flug?" You ask putting your hand on his shoulder. As you do so he jumps up in surprise and looks at you. " O-oh (Y/N) I thought you were asleep by now." You crossed your arms " Flug i'm not going to bed without you, not only is it super cold but you need sleep too. You can drink all the coffee you want but you'll crash at some point." Flug look at his work, then at you, then at the clock. He sigh and put his arms around you. " Ok you're right, let's go to bed." " I'm always right!" you said happily as you help him to your bedroom where you guys cuddled till you fell asleep.

( So short! I'm so sorry!)