Black Hat x Angel!Reader

(A/N Heyyyy so you know it's an angel thing and angel are kind of religious and stuff, and you guys know I don't like assume anything)

Black Hats point of view

(Y/N)... The leader of a rival group of heroes, A bright and caring being, A real angel, wings and all...and my  secret lover. As a demon we are two different things but some how we fell for each other. When everyone is asleep we meet in our favorite park and spend the night together. I'm always the first to show up just because I love seeing them land down, with their wings glowing and sparkling in the night.
We try to stay together as long as possible, but fear the others will find out about as. Their friends are starting to get suspicious about us. They can tell (Y/N) been staying up late by how they act in the morning. Their very good with their words and always came up with some excuse.

But it all change (When the fire nation attack.... sorry) the night we were found out.

We sat like normal at a bench, eating a meal (Y/N) made. When one of their companions came from the bushes. " I knew it! Your dating the enemy!" " N-No! I was.. playing him to get information. I-I promises!" (Y/N) said to the male angel. "Lies get you no where (Y/N) and this won't be forgotten." The man angel spread his wings and took off into the night. " Don't just sit there, go stop them!" I said to (Y/N) as they sat there. " Black Hat one way or another I will get in trouble. Knowing him, he told what he was doing, if he doesn't show up they'll know." I couldn't believe their words and as I was about to speak again they opened their wings and said " I love you Black Hat." Then left me alone in the park.

(A/N going to make a part two and sorry for not posting. I had my wisdom teeth pulled out and school for me is starting soooooooooooonnn.)