505 x Child! Reader

(A/N hey it's ya girl Im (kind of) back!
I know I've been gone a long time so I 'd like to thank you all for the reads and I hope you enjoy this one shot <3~ miss dead inside)

Warning: Short

I sat at the dining room table kicking my legs wanting for breakfast.
"I'mmmmmmm hungry" I said to myself, laying halfway on the table. "I wannnnntttt foood!"

After I said that I got up from the table and walked to the kitchen.
"If no one will make me breakfast, I'll make my own!" I said to myself opening the cabinets and climbing up onto to counter. When I finally got up I walked over to where the pancake mix was and got everything I needed.

I mixed everything together the pancake mix, eggs( full eggs, unopened) and etc, then turned on the stovetop. I was about to add the mix when two fluffy arms picked me up and put me back on the floor. When I looked up I saw 505 smelling the mix and then sticking out his tongue.

"Hey I was about make breakfast!" I yelled up to the bear who shaked his head at me. 505 took the mix and poured it out in the close by garage can.
"But my pancakes!" 505 smiled and sat me on the counter and together we made the mix right this time.

When we were done, the pancakes were  big and smelled delicious. I started to eat as 505 cleaned up the mess. Over time everyone else came in the room and join us for breakfast. Afterwards, I asked 505 if we could cook some more together and he nodded his head yes.