Nightmares

Your point of view

Pain. Pain was shooting up my leg as my left knee cap had a nice little meeting with the hard floor. The pain shot up from my knee and to the base of my spine. I held back a groan of pain, thankfully I had put my hands out to stop my fall but some how my left knee still hit the floor. I quickly pushed up agenst the floor and began to gather my feet under me in a swift motion to stand up. But the thing that had hooked itself around my ankle (I now could see that it was a black tentical like thing) had now wrapped itself around my ankle and began to drag me to its owner.

I cursed as I tried to grad onto something to use as a anchor but found nothing along the wooden floor. My finger tips did there best to dig into the wooden floor but that did nothing to stop me from being pulled to my chaser.

Soon the tentacle stopped pulling me before it quickly released me. Taking my chance I quickly gather myself and push myself up in a attempt to face my attacker. But before I even got the chance I felt one of the tentacle wrap itself loosely around my neck, Making me freeze in mid attempt to stand up. It was then that I herd its voice.

Nightmares point of view

"Tisk, tisk. You should know by now it's useless to run." I said in a cold and almost unfeeling voice. 'Especially after I've caught you'. I thought to myself. I paused and looked at her before I began to tighten the grip of the tentacle that was around her neck to the point I herd her wheezing and gasping for breath.

I waited till it seemed she was about to pass out before I lightly stroked her right cheek with one of the tentacles before I spoke again. "*sigh* well it's about time for you to wake up now. I wish we could play a bit more but there's always next time right?" I smiled to myself as One of the tentacles raised itself back as if ready to strike before it rushed forward stabbing y/n in the back. I watched as blood came out of the fresh wound before the blood and y/n both slowly faded till they were gone. "Next time." I said more to myself then anything.

Your  point of view

I quickly woke up and sat up right on the couch. My back screaming in what I called 'phantom pains' in the area that I was pretty sure I had been stabbed by one of the tentacle things. I groaned a bit before flipping down onto the coach again not wanting to get up. But what was I going to do? I had school after all.

I stretched my arms out strait above me before I pressed the heals of my hands into my eyes and rubbed them. I groaned once more. Ok now me lets get up, we can do this. On the count of 3...ready....?.....1......2......3! I said to myself before before I sat up right once more and threw my thick Jean blanket off of me. I paused before I stood up my left knee nearly giving out on me when I do so. Ah yes almost forgot about you. I stretched my poor soar back by bending back wards a bit before I stood state and kicked my left leg out. Doing my best to work the phantom pains out. They went away on there own but I have found out if I use the area with the phantom pains then it will go away much faster. Once I was done with my quick stretch I went and took a quick shower washing away the sweat that had accumulated over the night.

Once done I got out and got dressed in my room. I did not put on anything fancy just a striped blue t-shirt with a the word 'pink' in glitter. And a pair of boot cut jeans. I quickly put on a random pair of Tenny shoes before I made my way to the kitchen to make myself some food. As soon as I entered the kitchen I glanced at the clock. 6:50. Welp guess a complete breakfast is out of the question now.

I stifled a sigh as I grabbed a apple before I grabbed my backpack and headed out of the house. I was rather lucky and lived rather close to the school. Only a 10 minute walk away. What luck right? I gave myself a small smile as I headed out of the house deep in thought. I hardly noticed when my best freind Deric snuck up behind me and lightly tapped my sides while yelling 'boo!' To scare me. I jumped almost right out of my skin as a surprised squeak came out.

What was even better was that my best friends path that they walk to get to the school meets up with mine about half way. Nice right?

I frowned and scrolled at Deric as he was holding his sides as he laughed.

"Oh god, that was good. You should have seen how high you jumped y/n."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh haha very funny glad you enjoyed yourself there."

Deric just grinned all the more. "I did! That honestly made my day. Besides I figured you could use it, I could almost see the dark stormy could of your thoughts hovering above you as you walked."

I sighed before I chuckled a bit as well. True I must of looked like I was thinking about something troubling and I was partly. "Ok ok thanks for that."

Deric smiled and shoved his thumbs into his jean pockets. "No problem, by the way what were you thinking about?"

"Hum? What was I thinking about?" I paused as I gathered my thoughts. "I was more or less planing my schedule for the day, you know the usual. Go to school, suffer threw it, go to the tree  and do homework and pick up some food on the way home." I left out the bit about me thinking about my reoccurring nightmares. After all he would proboly just chalk it up to my nerves getting to me. But I was almost sure there was something els to it. After all it was almost the same every time and happened almost every night.

Deric sighed "wow what a boring day you have planed."

That earned a small chuckle from me. "Oh? And you have a more exciting day planed out?"

Deric pursed his lips and threw his hands into the air. "Ok you got me I have nothing going on besides watching my brat of a sister."

I chuckled before I felt him pat my shoulder when we entered the school. "Well I'm off to my classes see you later y/n."

I waved him off before heading to my own classes.