Yes...?

Welp cross has the most votes so he wins! I must say thow...y'all error fans kinda scare me...most of ya sound like yanders...please don't kill me.
----------------------------------------------

Error (you know that's a fitting name for him considering that he literally has errors around him) looked at nightmare and shrugged. "FoUnD hEr In My RoOm ThOuT yOu MaY bE lOoKiNg FoR hEr WhEn ShE mEnTiOnEd YoU."

Nightmare blinked slowly before looking at you.

Hum?

What's that instincts?

Danger?

Well shit. Wonder what the danger is? Could not possible be the goopy Skelly in front of me who's smile is wider then normal and who's one socket that I can see appears to be on the verge of twitching. "I'm almost afraid to ask but...why were you in errors room?"

Taking a deep breath to steady yourself and your legs that were most defiantly not on the verge of giving out from under you before you spoke. "Weeeeelllll you know how I normally try to find a spot to hide each night?"

Nightmare blinked slowly a look of what appeared like understanding slowly crossing his face before he nodded for you to continue. "Yay well I may or may not of went into his room to hide...to be fair I did not know it was occupied or that it was his room..."

Error seemed to relax letting a tension that I had not noticed in his shoulders Loose and his smile went back to its usual non-strained form. "Ah I believe I understand now."

He turned towards error who for some reason looked a bit spooked. "Thank you error for bringing y/n to me. Do me a favor and if you see the others pass on the information that they are not to be harmed...ah and one last thing."

His smile grew wider and his one eye glowed slightly. "Reales them this instant."

As nightmare finished speaking the strings that had been wrapped snuggly around me quickly released themselves from around me. And nightmare immediate seemed to calm down and his normal smile returned. "Good now if you have no further business with me I would advise you to be on your way."

Error quickly nodded before turning around and taking a few quick steps  before dissapering around a corner. Error and I watched him go before turning our attention to each other.
"So...any particular reason why there's another living being in my dreams tonight?"

I guestured down the hall that error just went down to make my point. Nightmare blinked and looked down the hall before recognition crossed his face and he looked a bit sheepish. " well...I...er..."

I waited a bit for his to continue before sighing. "Out with it man it can't be embarrassing or at least that embarrassing."

Nightmare glared at me causing me to flinch a bit but I held my ground. He's been killing me for years now a little glare won't stop me! Feeling a bit happy with myself for my strong will and bravery (or is it a lack of self preservation?) I returned his glare with a waiting stare. Nightmare quickly crumbled. "Insteed of the dreamscape I brought you to my castle."He spat out

I blinked in surprise. "Your...castle?"

He nodded slowly not looking at my face. "Yes my castle..."

I blinked and just stared at him in surprise. "You have a castle..."

nightmare soon looked up at my face as well with a confused look on his face. "Yes...?"

----------------------------------------------

What to do next?

A: ' ' yes?' What do you mean 'yes?' Why the heck does that sound like a question?!'

B: ' ok not even going to question why you have a castle so let's move onto why you decided to bring me here instead'

C: 'ok that's explanation enough for me'