Sick

Your point of view

I adjusted my back pack and two new grocery bags as I began my half and hour walk in the poring rain. By the time I got home I was in a rather foul mood, tired, and soaked to the bone. I put my now wet bag off at the door and dropped the two bags of groceries off on the counter before I went to check on the papers in my bag luckily none of the books got wet but some of the papers were damp. I put them off to the side so that way they could dry before I turned back into the kitchen and began to unpack all of the food. I left the bread that I had got out along with the peanut butter and made myself a quick sandwich that I ate before I put everything els away.

By the time I was done with all of that I finally realized just how cold I was. I rubbed my arms feeling how wet and cold they were as I tried to get rid of the goose flesh that was on them as I made my way up to my room. Once there I slipped out of the wet cloths and put on some nightclothes. Tonight's were some thin blue pajamas. They were some of my more bland nightwear but the others had to be washed. 'I'll do it tomorrow.' I thought to tired to really care right now. I yawned rather loudly as I went downstairs and sat on the couch bed and flipped the tv onto a random channel. I plugged my phone in before I gathered my blankets around me and watched the tv for a bit. I picked a random Chanel that interested me a bit which happened to be impractical jokers. I watched it for a bit before I kicked my blankets off when I got hot and closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep.

I soon opened my eyes to look at a familiar ceiling. Welp guess what? I'm back in the freaking nightmare again. I sat up planing to find a place to hide and attempt to wait out the nightmare without being caught. As soon as I did I felt nauseous and had to hold back the urge to heave. I groaned and laid back down onto the floor while coving my eyes with a arm. The light some how was giving me a head ack. 'Awesome I feel like crap now. Honestly don't care if I get caught at this point.' I thought to myself with a groan.

Nightmares point of view

Like normal I headed to y/n's dream. Once there I waisted no time as I began to look around for her with my usual grin on my face. She normally tried hiding first and was actually rather good at it. Heck quite a few times I was never able to find her. I was expecting tonight to be one of the nights a did not find her when I herd a groan. My grin widened a bit as I headed strait to the room I herd the groan.

"Well well well looks like our little game of hide and seek ended rather earl.....what the hecks up with you?" I said in confusion as I looked down at her as she laid on the floor with a arm draped over her eyes.

Y/n moved her arm a bit to look at me before she put it back in its place and groaned again. "Do what ever I honestly don't care right now just do me a favor and get it over with quick."

My grin was completely gone now. Wow she sounded like crap and honestly looked a tad green. I frowned slightly as I looked at her. "Are.....are you sick?" I asked with confusion.

Y/n just groaned/sighed and I took that as a yes. I paused as I thought of what to do. If I just killed her right now she would just come right back and everything would start over so that was not really a option. But then again if I just left her here like this I would end up feeling bad. I had enough shit to feel bad about I was not going to add this to the list. I squeezed my one visible eye shut as I pressed a hand to it before I slowly dragged it down my face with a groan as I thought about what I was about to do. "Do me a favor kid and don't throw up on me."

Y/n began to move there arm to look at me with a questioning look when I bent down and picked them up bridal style. 'This was going to be a interesting night to say the least.' I thought to myself.