Nice?

Your point of view

I bit back a Yelp in surprise when he picked me up and began to Carry me. My eyes opened wide as I looked up at him in shock. Noticing his irritated look. As soon as he saw me looking at him his usual smile that was in a half frown deepened before he spoke. "I swear if you do puke on me your going to regret it."

I gulped and nodded quickly and that seemed to make him relax slightly. I stayed quite and looked down trying to figure out what exactly was going on while trying to ignore my new headache. I did not even notice when he walked into a room until he put me on a bed that was there.

I blinked in surprise and looked at him. He was looking at me with his one blue eye as if waiting for me to say something. Of corse I did not say anything and only looked at him in confusion. Not knowing what he wanted me to say or why he had not killed me yet. Which seemed to irritate him more then he already was. "Grrrr is this how you treat someone who goes out of there way to help you?"

Once he said that it dawned on me what he wanted. "Oh...Er...thank you for....well...taking me to this bed and not....killing me...?"

Some how the last bit came out as more of a question but he did not really seem to notice or at least he did not let on that he did as you watched as he seemed to calm down a bit when you thanked him. "Your welcome." He said simply.

After that he just looked down at me qawkwardly as if he did not know what els to do. I glanced around the room and noticed a chair and nodded to it. "Why not take a seat?" I said as polity as I could.

He just blinked and looked at me in confusion before he looked at where I nodded to. As soon as he spotted the chair his one eye widened and it seemed to dawn on him ad to what you had ment. "Good....good idea."

He said as he some how grew 4 tentacles from his back and used them to bring the chair to him before he moved it so the chair was facing you and sat down. I watched in confused amazement as the 4 tentacles disappeared into his back. He caught me staring and frowned. "What?"

I took a deep breath in gathering my courage before I spoke. "Your...tentacles...how do they work?"

Nightmares point of view
(because I want his point of view in this chapter :3)

I paused as I looked at y/n as I thought of how to Awnser her question. "Well...there kinda like extra arms. I can move them how I want them to and use them to grab things. When I don't need them they just kinda go back into my body. I'm not to awfully sure how that works but it does." I said with a shrug before I continued to talk. "They do have a mind of there own when I get mad they just kinda spaz out or something...." I muttered the last bit. I opened my mouth to continue talking when I looked back at y/n and noticed how pale she was. There were a few strands of her h/l (hair length) h/c (hair color) hair that were stuck to her face by some sweat that was probably caused by her fervor. I stopped and glared at her "hey...wait a minute here...your suppose to be laying down and resting!"

I grew my tentacles out and used them to push her down onto the bed. Luckily she laid down willingly and there was no struggle. I sighed once that was done and leaned back in the chair. Only to hear y/n speak up moments later. "Why?"

I paused and looked at her. "Why what?"

Y/n was laying down on her back looking at me with a confused look in her e/c eyes. "Why are you doing this? Why are you taking care of me and being nice?"

I paused and looked at her. Why was I?