Blue strings

Wow just half of those who voted had voted for error. Error is more popular that I thought O.o. Anywho back to the story.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As soon as I opened my eyes I was greeted by a familiar sight. Care to guess where I'm at?

If you guessed where I normally go (or is it transported to? ) when I have a nightmare you would be correct! If you guessed anything els...well...I would be questioning just how meany brain cells you had if any.

I blinked and looked around taking in my surroundings. Looks like I was propped up while sitting agenst a wall in some sort of room. There was nothing in the room besides a wardrobe and a door. Assuming the door leads out of the room I stood up and dusted myself off before I made my way to the door and opened it. I peeked my head out and glanced around to see Nothing but a hallway with doors every now and then.

Assuming the coast was clear I slipped out of the room and began to head down the hallway frowning as I thought to myself the dream seemed different today. It looked like any other dream so what in the world was different with this dream? I quickly shook my head to get rid of any lingering thoughts as I looked for a good place to hide. Althow nightmare was actually rather nice in my last dream I did not really want to risk finding out if he would still be nice. So I did what I normally did in a nightmare, try and find a good hiding spot.

I spotted a few doors along the hall way so I peeked inside them. Most were empty rooms or closets with nothing in them. Just as I was thinking I should just hide out in one of the closets I spotted another door. {might as well check this one out if it's a closets then I might as well hide there if not I'll hide in the next one.} I quickly made my way to the door and opened it up. The first thing I noticed was that it was not a empty room but instead had blue string everywhere. I blinked in surprise and reached out to touch one of the closer strings but as soon as I got close to touching it the string jerked away from my hand. Frowning I reached for the string one last time but instead of it jerking away from me it had jerked towards me quickly wrapping around my arm and jerking me into the room. I gasped and stumbled in hardly registering the sound of the door closing as more of the strings seemed to close in on me wrapping around my arms, legs and body holding me in place. Immediately I began to struggle agents the strings to try and get out but they only seemed to tighten up more till it was to painful to want to struggle agents them but I had not truly stopped struggling till I herd the sound of a deep glitching chuckle. As soon as I herd that I stopped immediately and glanced around quickly noticing someone in a hoodie walking on one of the strings over to me. I blinked a bit as I watched him. Is it just me or was he trying to look cool and intimidating by doing that? I mean it would be so much easier to just use the floor like a normal person no? Oh wait...its...or he...? Ya I think it's a he is not a person...nope much like nightmare it's a skeleton. A skeleton with out the goopy stuff that's on nightmare but who still had black bones. Not even going to question this. I guess all living skeletons are black at least you can tell them apart from the none living ones I guess. Oops best snap out of my thoughts since non-goopy skeleton has just stopped in front of me. "WeLl WeLl WhAt Do We HaVe HeRe? LoOks LiKe a LiTtLe HuMaN WhO hAs SoMe HoW sNuCk In."

Cursing a bit under my breath I looked away from him and down at the floor. Catching sight of his slippers...that's it...any fear I had I just lost as I burst into laughter much to non-goopy skeletons annoyance. "WhAtS sO FuNnY?!"

Non-goopy skeleton snapped at me with a hint of what I think is a growl. I looked up at him Still giggling a bit (the bit of blue dusted on his cheek bones not going unnoticed) and nodded to his choice of foot wear. "Those slippers I can't really take you seriously in them..."

I froze when I remembered something. "Oh wait...nightmare wears slippers to...but...kinda blend in with the rest of him, Unlike yours."

Non-goopy skeleton blinked in surprise and took a bit of a step back as I stopped talking with a bit of a snicker. "WaIt...YoU kNoW nIgHtMaRe?"

No longer thinking that my life was in immediate danger I had relaxed a bit (the humor of his shoes may or may not of helped a bit as well) and shrugged. "Kinda? I mean I know him and all but..."

You know what? Let's just leave it there. Not going to get into the he kills me almost 5 times a week but recently has been nice-ish and taking care of me while I'm sick stuff. That headache can be saved for later.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Should error become y/n's friend out of all of the skellys in nightmares crew?

*yes

*no