A shadow

Been a while since I up-dated this one... Well since I'm up at this god forsaken hour might as well post a chapter.

Oh! And I noticed that this has gotten over 1k reads! Thanks a bunch you guys!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your point of view

I laid down on the couch feeling more sick then before. Deric had brought over his moms special 'get better soon' soup which is other wise known as the most fatal poison known to man kind...but then again so is the rest of her cooking.

Me being smart I tried to refuse the soup only to end up being chased around the house before being caught and force feed the... I think it was a attempt on chicken soup? To be honest it was not that bad it actually tasted like some sort of soup althow it had a lot of salt. It actually made me feel better. ..For a bit...As soon as Deric left my stomach decided to try and turn itself inside out. I groaned and rolled over on the couch I was currently laying on trying to ignore the bucket of sick that I now had to keep by me. I buried my face into the couch cushions, trying my best to ignore the feeling of wanting to throw up as I tried to fall asleep. As I do so I noticed a shadow of sorts behind my closed eye lids. Odd...but I did not really give it to much thought before I slipped away into the darkness of sleep.

----------------------------------------------

Supper short chapter but oh well. At least in the next chapter we get to see nightmare :3.

By the way...this may or may not have something to do with the next chapter buuuuut....who would you all rather meet next?

Error

Horror

Killer

Dust

Cross (can't believe I forgot to add him!)

Or another skelly who's part of nightmares crew?

Or maybe even some one who's not part of nightmares crew (aka: Dream)

On a unrelated note been reading what few stories I can find on here where it's sans X reader or sans X frisk that have the soul mate idea thing. There all freaking awesome ;-;. If you find any please let me know and I will love you for life.