My Little Luthor

National City, a large population of humans and alien immigrants taking refuge on Earth. Though, sides have been drawn between them. The state's government formed a secret agency called The Department of Extranormal Operations also known as the D.E.O to protect the human species and monitor extraterrestrial presence on the planet. After, an alien was revealed to the public by saving countless lives. He resides in Metropolis, often being referred to as a hero or Superman. He represented hope for many but others a very real fear of the unknown.

The whole world trembled in fear of Lex Luthor, the C.E.O of Luthor Corp. He committed unspeakable crimes against the people of Metropolis. Wealth bankrolling his projects to take down a former friend. Lex declared war against Superman. An earthquake caused by Lex's scheming to bring Superman down, though Superman brought him in and is now serving thirty-seven life sentences. Leaving Lena Luthor, adoptive sister of Lex Luthor, to take over Luthor Corp and rebrand it into a positive force to be reckoned with. Kara Danvers, a reporter for Catco received frequent weekly quotes from Lena Luthor on her new direction with L Corp. Blooming a friendship neither Kara or Lena saw coming.

Supergirl, the resident hero of National City, emerged into headlines after saving a plane from crashing. Since then, Supergirl, much like Superman, has taken a city under her its protection. National City remains divided between those who supportive aliens and who against. Criminal activity skyrocketed after Lex's arrest. Those who were still loyal to Lex banded to unite anti-alien groups targeting aliens and anyone willing to support their migration. The recent attacks on L Corp were solely orchestrated by Lex, himself, with his adoptive sister in his scope. He loathed the direction the company was taking by her hand. She stood for the integration of all species while still protecting the human kind. Lex could never sit back allow his company to stand for that. He sent multiple hired hitmen to her company doors just to be defeated by none other Supergirl.

====

Meanwhile...

Just outside of National City, a quiet neighborhood has been disrupted by a breach opening up in the backyard of a resident. Acres of luscious land surrounded the house. Monica and Wally jumped out of the breach beside a colossal oak tree with a swing attached to it. The breach closed with a bright light shining in Wally's eyes. The field had a sweet harsh smell of herbs, it filled Monica's nose. She knew that smell all too well. She was home. She looked at the tree searching for a specific spot, carved letters into the bark. Her thumb rubbed over the letters (M.R. + L.L.). She couldn't believe it. She was actually back home. Her eyes watered.

Beyond the hill was the main mansion sitting past the lake. Her gaze went to the direction of the tan brick house. A smile cracked her face wide hadn't been seen since childhood, and she walked faster and faster until she was in a full run with Wally briskly running behind seeing the overwhelming excitement on her face. The lake was teardrop clear as their reflection danced through it. The grass was plush, precisely cut. A mob of flies rose from the grass as their heavy feet stomped into the soil. The sun's heat pounding at their faces. They pass a massive garden of herbs and vegetables. An additional vine yield of grapes had been added to the garden. Monica slowed down as they were creeping up on the house, composing herself. Inside jitters were hard to shake. She looked back at the acres of land she played on as a child. All the small memories she could no longer access in her mind. Even the memories she held dear to her throughout the darkest of nights.

 Even the memories she held dear to her throughout the darkest of nights