Let Me Explain

========

A few days later...

Nextwave headed out on a mission. Privileged information had surfaced on a rather nasty group of the terrorist organization supported by a major cartel in South American. Monica jumped at the opportunity to prove her team's worth to the world.

The first morning without Monica was awful. The food tasted of cardboard. No amount of chewing made it possible to swallow. Lena and Kara had grown accustomed to Monica's fine cooking. Their mouths were dryer than a sandbox in summer. If she doesn't call soon Kara knew she going to be sick. She'd ordinarily call daily but this time things were different. She was off making the world a better place. Distractions weren't appropriate to bring on mission. It would be days before Lena or Kara would hear from Monica.

========

The ache of longing to be with Monica echoed through the very marrow of the new lover's bones. It was a chill wind trapped in the chambers of their heart. With every spare moment, Lena's mind would rehearse a new text to sent to Monica. And as the allotted time for her return drew nearer, time itself seemed to slow to such a leisurely pace it seemed cruel to Kara, ringing out the seconds, so that days felt like months. She never knew that missing someone could take over every fiber of your being and wring you out like a wet sponge every day. It is a torment they were unprepared for. Luckily, they had each other eradicate the longing momentarily.

"They'll hear," Kara whispers.

"Who cares? The door's locked." Lena gives her that smile again, the one that she knows drives Kara wild and backs her up against her desk.

Lena unintentionally lets out a loud moan as Kara crushed their lips together. The reporter's hands from her neck to her waist in an instant; she picked Lena up like she weighed nothing and strode over to one of the glass windows, pushing her against it harshly. The CEO couldn't even process that before Kara was tugging down the sleeves of her dress until it pooled at her waist, exposing her lacy, sheer black bra. Green eyes met blue as the blonde ripped the lingerie like tissue paper and latched onto her nipple. Lena moaned wildly, threading her hands through blonde hair and tugging hard. It seemed to not affect Kara as she moved to the other breast, licking and sucking until the brunette couldn't take it away and started grinding her center against Kara's abs.

The reporter smiled as she moved up to kiss and bite the CEO's neck, "Someone is impatient."

"I want you, Kara," the brunette gasped, holding onto Kara's blazer as she started to move faster. The blonde gripped Lena's hips hard, halting anymore moment causing the young Luthor to whine.

Kara took Lena from the window to her couch, laying her down before pulling off the rest of her dress. Blue eyes darkened as she took in Lena's naked body. "Are you sure we should without...?"

The brunette let out a breathless chuckle, "Monica said it would be fine if we wanted to." The sentence was barely out of her mouth before the reporter was hovering over Lena, a possessive gleam in her eye.

"You belong to me too, Lena," Kara held down the CEO's wrists with one hand while the other snaked down a pale, writhing body to reach her goal, "You are mine as well," Lena had no time to respond before Kara slipped two fingers inside of her, curling them slightly as she thrust.

A high pitched moan was ripped from Lena's throat as the reporter fucked her harder and deeper and harder and deeper. The CEO's eyes rolled back in her head as she felt Kara let go of wrists and move down her body, leaving kisses and bites as she went. Kara never lost rhythm as she thrust into Lena; she watched the brunette's facial expressions for a moment before leaning in and attaching her lips to her clit. Kara used the tip of her tongue to coax deliciously dirty moans and whines from Lena as she could feel the other woman grow closer and closer to her climax. Lena lifted her legs over strong shoulders which gave the reporter an opportunity to reach the soft, spongy spot inside Lena that left her screaming Kara's name over and over again.