Pending Legacy

A deep jab struck Lena and Kara's, heart. They were shaken by shattered pieces that used to form their hearts. Where desires once thrived pain bleed into disarray pieces. Kara leaped from the bed holding her chest her hand over her heart. Their connection to Monica tethered to her emotions. Lena sat upheld the same place. A short distance separated their bare skin to one another.

"What did we just do?"

A single hand gripping a nearby wall kept her on her feet. Warm breath hastily fled her body trying to cool her internal temperature. A lengthy braid shook from side to side as she attempted to piece together fragments flashing before her eyes. Their whole lives together were being ripped from her mind. She needed to focus. If she didn't she knew she would lose more than the will to remember but her future with Kara and Lena. A cold realization cut into her mind. Nova closed her eyes and allowed herself to fall into the depth of her mind. Her whole identity dwindled down as she found herself surrounded by every vision even faint dreams. At the center of it all was a new found purpose, legacy. It was abundantly clear why the mere sight of Lena and Kara being intimate broke her. They'd make a legacy together that would eradicate her chances of a strong offspring. This wasn't the time to hide. This was the time to fight. Her eyes shoot open she'd phased through the walls distancing them from each other. Kara was standing with a puzzling look on her face. While Lena had the sheet pulled up to her bare chest with a glazed over look in her eyes. They were in an intense stage of stress momentarily losing Monica's connection. Luckily, her tender voice filled the still air.

"Oh, don't stop on my account."

Nova leaned against the wall with her arms folded looking up Kara's naked milky body. She'd never noticed how graceful Kara's neck was and now she couldn't take her eyes off of it. She drank in the sight of her. Using her shoulder to push off the wall she walked to the center of the bedroom. A gust of wind and Kara's arms were around her neck, the sweet smell of her conditioner filled her nostrils. Lena stepped onto the warm wooden floor. She joined in the hug. Their pleasant naked bodies sweltered Monica with sizzling security. She buried her face into their flesh. Kara broke the embrace to see Monica's face. She didn't appear to be upset but there was no mistaking that feeling. Kara leaned in pressed her lips against Nova. It was calmly soft there wasn't a single hesitation on both ends. Monica returned the kiss wrapping her arms around her slim waist. Lena's supple lips dragged against Monica's neck first licking then kissing, she looked up to see Monica tilt her head to her catching her lips. Effortlessly falling into their rough nature. A hand grabbed at Lena's throat. She submissively opened her mouth allowing Monica to do as she pleased. She darted her tongue inside coiling against one another. Her hand slides up her throat to her impeccable jawline pulling her back. A heated sensation ignited between Kara's legs as she watched. "They're rough." She thought. Lena kept her mouth open, Monica's thumb moving over her lips. Forest green eyes met those stormy eyes for the first time in a long time there was no reason to hold back. Lena blushed under the gaze. The corner of Monica's lip curled up at the sight of the redness pulled her in back to her lips. She pulled her in tighter so she could taste her throat. Kara's lips watered, patiently she observed until a surge of pleasure came over her. She looked down at the hand on her side, it was glowing violet visible waves her emulating under her skin. Her eyes felt heavy, her body weak, yet her skin was sensitive to touch, her breathing picked up while her chest was heaving. Kara's super hearing tuned into the smallest sounds exchanging in between them. Her knees buckled trying her hardest to stay standing. Monica carelessly outpoured multiple high voltage electricity to the nerves in her clitoris and nipples. Lena broke the kiss to see the state Kara was in. Bare thighs were twitching uncontrollably her nipples fully erect with a current glaze over her eyes.