An Immortal Appetite

The following few days blurred together. Wally tried to distract himself with training with Monica. His frustration was making her sore literally. Supergirl presence around the city doubled cracking down on crime. Kara hadn't realized it but she wanted the city safer brighter for the lights that needed to shine. That needed to thrive in her home. Nova beefed up the security at L Corp adding Jarvis to maintain all of the systems. With Jarvis there, hackers or thief in any way would be detected within milliseconds and reported directly to Lena. Cadmus was locked out for good. 

The last of her security upgrade included Mark VII

The last of her security upgrade included Mark VII. A full body mechanical suit contributed by Tony Stark rebuilt together with Monica. Along with the melted down vibranium from Captain America's shield and Jarvis program, it was the last gift given to Monica. The suit wasn't her style at all. It would serve a higher purpose as a bodyguard for Lena. Jarvis controlled the suits actions as Vision would have. It's objective was only to protect Lena at all costs. The suit had been rebranded as L Corp property even though Lena couldn't for the life of her figure out the Arc receptor that powered it or the assembly of such suit. It stood dormant by Lena's office doors most days only to accompany her home to ensure her safety at all times. It was hard to wrap her head around that she had been placed in such protection. That there were people that cared for her so much that they'd rather jump in front of bullets to protect her. Often times she would catch herself staring at Mark VII pondering what it was capable of. Jarvis's active intelligence would have easily eradicated Jess's position at L Corp if it wasn't for Lena.

Beyond kept trying to remind Monica to be loyal to their causes. Dirk sent threatening messages almost daily for them to return to State 51. Though all of his messages remained unanswered. The evidence of their involvement with unsavory groups only cemented her resolve. The first breach opened outside of headquarters, Jesse Quick emerged out of it. After, Monica properly vetted her. Wally and Jesse were free to fall back into the swing of their relationship. They both treated the facilities as their personal playground. Nova draws the line on running inside after they both broke a few vases kissing. Jessi was thrilled to know Wally was a speedster now. He could finally share everything with her. The headquarters had a certain loving vibe to it. Nova, on the other hand, wouldn't know each night she was either at Lena's penthouse or Kara's freezing apartment. Until Lena caught a cold spending the night. They'd decided to pick one resident for the three of them. Lena's penthouse was out of the question which only left Monica's. It was surely large enough but Lena had the issue with her commute time to L Corp. A bit of convincing on Kara's part Lena bent.

 A bit of convincing on Kara's part Lena bent