[3] Confrontation

The next morning I woke up and took a shower and put on some black contacts. For clothing I picked out a gray oversized hoodie with some light black short shorts and some black Converse. I just threw my raven hair into a high messy bun.

Thinking about yesterday night made my stomach turn and I looked around my apartment. Today we have training.....

Soon enough I walked to the training grounds and noticed the team was already there except for Kakashi. They seamed really pumped about getting back into training.

I ignored them as they ranted on about how glad they were about Kakashi being okay and so on. To be honest I wish I injured him a bit harder so he wouldn't have seen me that night. I felt a presence by my side and realised Sasuke was sitting on the other end on the log.

"So Rim... I was wondering if you wanted to go hang out this weekend." Sakuras' attention went from yelling at Naruto to glaring at me like a psychopath.

"Um.... I'm good." I said. Pushing him off my log. Sasuke seamed a little mad and punched a hole in the log as he walked into the woods. Angry much? "I'm skipping training." He mumbled. Sakura gave me one last glare and followed Sasuke into the woods. Naruto looked at me.

"You rejected Sasuke?" He asked poking my cheek. I was fairly close to Naruto. "Yeah I don't like him like that. He thinks of himself more important then others." I said as I looked at Naruto. "Yeah I guess." He mumbled.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to go get some ramen with me after training." Naruto said a slight blush on his cheeks and he found his feet interesting at the moment.

"Yeah i'm starving, it's on me okay." I said ruffling his hair. "Yeah okay!" He said as he did a little dance.

"Hey... Where is Sasuke and Sakura." Kakashi said walking up and standing in front of me and Naruto, holding up his favorite book to cover his little part of viable face. I see what he is doing, he is refusing to look at me!

"Oh well... Sasuke got mad and wandered into the woods and Sakura followed him." Naruto explained. Kakashi got the gist of it.

"I'm canceling training for today." Kakashi said with no more words and started to walk off. "What!?" Naruto yelled. He looked like he was about to attack Kakashi. I think he is avoiding me. "Naruto. Chill. It's fine." I said holding his shoulder. Kakashi obviously didn't want to make eye contact with me. I let out a sigh. "You know Naruto I'm not all that hungry now, go get yourself something." I said handing him 20 bucks.

He smiled but also looked disapointed. "You sure your not hungry?" said Naruto asked. I nodded and he jumped off to go get Ramen. I stayed here sitting on the log thinking.
Why did it have to be Kakashi sensei out of all people there.... Because I hurt him its all my fault! I felt my stomach flip once again.

"Your still here." It was getting dark out now. I didn't have to look up to know the voice was Kakashi sensei's. "No I was just leaving." I said getting up and leaving in the other direction. But then I felt a hand grab my hoodie. I look back to see Kakashi holding me. "What more do you want, God! I'm leaving okay!" I said ripping my grip from the CopyCat ninja.

"I'm sorry for not looking you in the eyes earlier...." He said still not looking at me finding, the ground at his feet is more interesting.
"Whatever." I said turning around and continuing onto my path.

__________

I got home and found that I may have been a little too mean on Kakashi just walking away like that and not accepting his apology, how could I though. He didn't as so much as look at me. I think I just need to take my mind of things. I relaxed and laid on the couch.

My house was small but it was really well used space. My 2 person couch with one separate little one person recliner. White floors and a Tv. The my little kitchen. My house was mostly composed of white and glass things. My table was glass and the chairs where see threw as well. The walls where white with black trim. Matching with my Tv and my appliances in the kitchen. Then there's the bathroom and my queen sized bed in the only room connected to the entrance room/Living room.

And in my room there was the bed a closet full of clothes a huge tv build into the wall and I have the wall I paint on like birds and flowers and vines.

But after laying on the couch for a bit I walked into my room and flopped on the bed. I got the tv remote to the tv and I clicked the power button. It didn't turn on when I clicked it several times. Its dead.

"I need to buy batterys." I still had my clothes on from earlier. So I just walked out with my wallet in my back pocket. There was a little convince store around the corner and I walked in and walked down the supply row.

There was the batterys I needed. I got the box with a lot so I don't have to worry about battery's for a while. I walked up to the cashier and noticed that the person in front of me in line was Gai..... His thick hair and tight green suit unmistakable.

He soon noticed me too. "Oh hey youthful Rim." I faked a smile. "Hey Gai." He smiled back. "I'm sorry about yesterday. I had no idea." He said holding his hands up in defense. I began to let out a few giggles, the nervous knot dispearing. In his left hand he carried a packet of extra large condoms. "Well that was embarrassing." He mumbled.

"Next." The cashier said.

Gai paid for his idem and I was up. I payed for the battery's quickly and began to walk home. But the I noticed Gai. "Hey Rim by the way I think you're a pretty good dancer!" He yelled from afar. I let out a laugh. And waved goodbye from a distance to him. He is something else... I wonder who Gai is going to bone... Its funny how there is one women in the village who finds the green suit attractive.

I walked home and finally was able to get home and watch some tv. Till I saw it was midnight. "Dammit I'm late for work."
________

Word count ~ 1142