[ 18 ] Party Prep

Party time

Rim's pov.

I glanced at Shikamaru. We were currently slurping our milkshakes. "Today was fun, and we till have to go to that party." He smiled over at me. It was around 4 pm. "Yeah." I said remembering Kakashi. I found him on my mind at random. That hint of betrayed feeling at my core of my stomach. But I don't care he loves Kima. And Hey, she might actually keep Kakashi.

"Rim, something on your mind, you seam more zoned out." He said snapping his fingers grabbing my attention. I shook out of my thoughts and smiled to the kid genius. "Oh yeah... I was thinking on how bugs are really gross." I said. He wasn't stupid so he knew I was lying. "Whats actually going on." He said raising his eyebrow. There was no lying to Shika. This guy is too smart.

"Kakashi." I said admitting what was on my mind. His milkshake could then be seen spraying out of his nose. "What?" I asked as he began laughing like a manic. People began looking at us as they passed down the street. Shikamaru held his retarded laugh.

But soon he stopped and little tears of laughter could be seen in his eyes. "Are you done?" I asked him as he cleaned the milkshake spills with a napkin. "Oh yeah, Kakashi, He is married." Shikamaru said. I felt my heart crumble into pieces but I held my face straight. "I see." I said sitting back on the cold metal chair. He seamed to shut up realized I have feelings towards him.

"Maybe you should let him go, he is long in the past." Shika told me. I sighed. He was right. But I cannot help it. I probably haven't crossed his thoughts since I left. Especially him being married.

*Ring Ring Ring Ring*

Shika's phone went off. I watched him as he picked up the phone. "Grandma, you don't make pasta like that!" Shikamaru yelled into the phone. I giggled at him as he looked horified from what his grammy was describing. "No that's not how you make it ether, just turn off the stove and step back i'll be there in a little, Okay?" He told his grandmother.

"Okay Pumpkin, Hurry up or the house will smell like smoke." I heard the kind old laddies voice say. I chuckled. He hung up the phone and looked at me. "I have to go, here." He said placing money down on the table for our milkshakes. But before I could refuse the money he took off running down the street.

"Poor Shika." I said as I picked up the money and paid at the stand. The man thanked me. I guess i'll look around. Or not.

I walked back to the Base. Itachi should be ready ... No, knowing him he might have forgotten and left for a mission. I sighed, my little walk in the forest is over. I teleported to the base living room seeing Tobi and Deidara playing video games. I ignored them and walked to my room and placed my bags in my room.

"Itachi!" I yelled.

I looked over and saw Itachi stumble into my room looking tired. "Itachi don't forget were going to that party, and remember nobody will  remember you with the spell Luna placed." I reminded him. His eyes snapped open and store at me. "Oh yeah that is today." He groaned scratching his head.

I threw a shoe his way. You know he's fucked up when he doesn't dodge anything thrown at him. It hit his stomach, no reaction. "No more Drugs." I snapped at the Ninja. I'm disappointed.

He sighed and walked back into his room with, his feet dragged along the hall. It annoyed me. I had almost came out there to carry him myself to his room. And guess what, it was across from mine but there was like a 5 foot gap.

"Ughhhhhhhh." I groaned after a whole minute hearing the shuffling steps of the drugged up Itachi. I was planing on showing up at the party in 2 hours. I need to style my hair because i just got it trimmed and then I need to put on some makeup to go with the dress....

I wonder what Kakashi will wear... I can't let him enter my thoughts. Suddenly Kisame stumbled into my room. "THIS ISN'T THE SHITTER." He shouted. He looked around till his eyes landed on me.

"Rim. Tobi is lost!" He yelled at me. I looked as the blue fish broke down on the ground and started crying. "Have you checked the living room with Deidara?" I asked him as he flopped around on the floor like a dying fish.

"Noooooooo He's lost!!!" He screamed tears now pouring out of his eyes. "DID YOU LISTEN TO WHAT I SAID?" I yelled at him. As soon as I thought he gripped sanity I saw him starting to cry once again... "Don't yell at me." He pouted. I ignored him as he wailed on my floor, I sat down away from him and did my makeup and hair in the stand up mirror. I think both itachi and Kisame took something...

When I finished I looked at the product. My long black hair was curled at the ends and my purple eyes where replaced with red ones because of my contacts. And I had chap-stick and a smoke eye look. With mascara and eyeliner.

I didn't want to put on the dress early. I looked back into the mirror and still saw Kisame laying in floor sleeping. I'm currently done with my hair and makeup. "You idiot." I mumbled as I placed him on my bed and joined him, I just need some sleep before I go....