[ 16 ] Itachis Invited

Rim summond her clan scroll, what seamed to appear at first was a large fire breathing dragon, which could barely fit in her room, however seconds later it had transformed into a small kitten. She has been getting quite found of her new companion Luna.

Narrators' pov.

Rim was all cheered up and was her old self. The Akasuki liked that. She spent her morning playing video games upside down on the couch. *Buzz.* Rim paused the game and saw a text from Shinkamaru.

Shikamaru: haven't seen you around lately :(

Me : Oh yeah I moved.

Shikamaru : And you didn't tell me :'(

Me : Srry

Shikamaru : I also wanted to tell you Sakura is spreading rumors about you being a slut.

Me : Oh that's bad.... Sadly she can go worship Sasukes' ball sack for all I care.

Shikamaru : This is why I like you Rim.

Me : Lol ig i'm unlike anyone else.

Shikamaru : Oh don't forget tomorrow's Hinata's birthday. You coming?

Me : Its her birthday! It completely slipped my mind.... Ill try to show up.

Shinkamaru : Cool we are having a party at her house. Its gonna be lit, her fam is out lol. Except her brotherr, ugh neji sucks..

Me : Cool, I have to go ttyl Shika. And Neji is fine

Shinkamaru : Bye and no... Neji is not

Rims pov.

I put down my phone and realised Itachi was behind me. "So she can worship Sasukes' balls?" he raised her eyebrows. I began to laugh. "There's this girl named Sakura and she happened to hate me because Sasuke had a crush on me." Itachi nodded.

Then he ruffled my hair. "By the way someone will need to go with you to the party." I stared at him. "Are you kidding me..." I told him fake crying.

"No." He said toughing a pillow at my face. Rim had completely forgot about Tobi now beating her 7 to 3. "Tobi!" She barked and continued playing her game.

Soon they got bored after Tobi cheated. He had supposedly won. She laid on her bed with her kitten beside her sleeping. Her mind kept racing.

There's Pein. Deidara. Hidan. Itachi. Zetsu. Tobi, pretty sure they would need to br babysitted. There's Kisame... To blue... Kinda loud. There Sasori.... To emotionless. I went to stroke my cat and she opened her eyes before I could and glared. I put my hand down. "Who should I bring with me to the party." I asked her. She stretched her limbs and let out a kitty yawn.

"Itachi." She said walking over and sitting on my stomach. "Why is that?" I asked her. "He is somewhat more mentally stable and suitable." She said kneeding my stomach with her claws. That kinda hurts..

I reached my hand up to pet her and she glared at me again. "But they will notice him." I said. "I can place a Jutsu where nobody will notice its him." She yawned.

"Cool." I said. I walked out of my room and went to knock on Itachi's door. But it was already open. I cant unsee this.... I saw him sweaty and holding his meat, porn on the big screen on his tv. His eyes darted over to me.
"R-rim." He stuttered quickly covering himself up with his sheets.

"Well... I cant really unsee that..." I mumble to myself. Porn was still playing on the big screen. He looked really awkward. I walked in and shut the door. And sat on his bed next to him. I wanted to give off that unfazed look. "So... What brings you here?" He asked shifting slightly. I stare at the screen and watched as a girl got thrusted into and she cried out his name. "I'm taking you to the party and Luna will set it where nobody will recognize you." I said. He nodded. I laid on his bed and took of my shoes getting comfy on his bed.

"Why are you still here." he asked a little awkward.
"Oh don't mind me... I love this Hentai." I said smiling.
"Okay..." I looked over to the tv completely ignoring him self stroking his large package under the sheet. His usually cold eyes were firey and I could feel his body heat from a foot away.  I think im getting horny as well. I took off my shirt and shorts and laid on his bed slowing rubbling my area though my underwear. I felt his stare at me. "What do you think your doing." He asked his Sharingan activated. It means we was paying attention to my every move.

I went up and pinched my breasts through the lace. "I'm enjoying myself like you are." I mumble crawling under the sheats. I then removed my black lance panties and bra. I only bothered to cover my bottom half though. I let my big breast hang free.

"Can I... Can I touch them." He asked. I looked over and smiled.
"I believe in fair trade. "I mumbled I to his ear.
I felt him pull my closer and I accidentally let out a suprised yelp. I was laying right beside him out arms were touching. Then he wrapped his arm below my body and grabbed my left breast. I let out a small gasp. His grasp was hard on my boob. Then he used his his other hand to guide mine down under the sheets. "Like what you feel?" I felt his throbbing hot cock already wet. "Y-your big." I clearly know who is the bigger brother. I wrapped my hand around his member and gently make up and down motions. He held my left boob tighter as I felt his right hand sneak down to my lower area. I am wet, I feel hot, flustered. I feel his warm hand massage my clit... Fuck I want him. Every few motions I would feel my hips twitch in pleasure as his member would only get harder.

"Get on my hips." I heard him command. The porn on the big screen was now just background noise. I sat on his hips, the blanket the only thing separating our throbbing genitals. I could feel every vein on his penis through the blanket. His expression was pleased yet truly yearning. I instinctivly new what to do. I slid by privates against his through the blanket. It was already soaking wet. Fuck... I feel my insides getting funny...  Suddenly I felt Itachis hands grab my breasts. His grip was warm and inviting yet intense and hard. Suddently I felt his tip against my wet insides. This blanket is too thin... Felt  him buck his hips "F-fuuckkk." I moaned. His tip just entered and exited my insides I'm guessing he only got an inch through even so... My body feels so vulnerable. I look at the smirk on his face. "You liked that... Imagin if I remove this thin blanket." He said as he moved his grip from my breasts to my waist. I didnt comment but helped move my hips against his dick it wasnt inside but it was against it. I feel like my pussyfooting is about to cream. As I was nearing my end I felt Itachis dick twitching. He is about to come too. He then started helping me slide my hips. Fuuuccckkkk this feels soooo good. His penis is so hot... This sensation I love this... I almost... And bare it any longer! "Itachi!" I yelled his name. "I'm almost there too!"

"Aughhhhh!" "Uuuuuuhhhhhh!" I stopped moving and looked down to see my pussy completely creamed on the blanket. I sighed in relief and looked at Itachis sweaty body...

"Wowuh." I said tired. He laughed and looked at me. "Your crazy." He said looking at my mess. I blushed. "No fair let me see the mess u made!" I complained. He chucklrd and rolled his eyes. I crawled under the sheet and watched him lift it up. It was everywhere, all over his lower stomach the top of the blanket and even on the lower sheets.
"That's a lot.." I could feel my eyes widen in suprise. He pulled the blanket over himself and me too. Then I cuddled into his body. Our cum still on the sheets. I watched itachi then turn off the tv with the remote. I smiled. "By the way, tell nobody about this, I have a girl friend." He mumbled into my ear. I sigh and turned over to him.
"Is that so?" I said grinning.
"Shut up and get some sleep, that stupid party is tomorrow."

"Fineeeee."