Chatper 21~ Happy ending

I opened my eyes to find my head pounding, and the blurryness wore away after a good minute of sitting up. And say Neji laying beside me, I would normally wake him up but I felt nice, so I wont make his eardrums bleed to early in the morning. I'm probably going to get an eye infection, always sleeping with my contacts in, well I was drunk, my excuse. I then noticed the sticky note on my head... When the fuck did that get there...?

___________
Its Blake: I think you should stay here for a day and hang out around the village and say hi and shit, then come back home.
____________

I sighed, I really don't have anyone to say Hi too, except maybe my father? But nah, he isn't all that important. I crumbled the note and stuck it in Neji's mouth, just a little surprise for him when he waked up, he was sleeping on his side so I don't have to worry about him choking on it. He wrapped his arms around my waist and got up and quietly walked to his bathroom and removed my makeup. Then I found myself hungry...

I snuck down stairs to the living room and saw a familiar face passed out on the counter? Kakashi? I laughed, sadly I didn't have my phone to capture this moment.

As much as I hate him, I can't deny that's not funny. I then realized... Now's my chance to see his face! If he is so drunk he is sleeping on the counter, i'm going to have my way with removing his mask.

I tiptoed to his side and carefully outstretched my arm to pull off his mask. Omg omg omg.

I pulled it up slightly to tug it down. But then his eyes flicked open to look at me. Shit im busted. I yelped as his hand wrapped around my wrist. "I'm not drunk enough for someone to pull down my mask..." He muttered. I sighed and sat on the seat on by the kitchen counter where he layed. He was surrounded by bear cans and glasses so he couldn't move without one breaking. "Can you move some of this stuff?" He asked in an annoyed tone I rolled my eyes and walked over to the fridge and pulled out some cold pizza. My favorite. I grabbed a slice and walked back to my seat. "Nope, unless you take of the mask." I said munching on my pizza. He groaned. "Fine." I heard him say. I gave him a suspicious look. "Really?" I peeped as if i'm surprised, which I am frankly.

"Yeah, just move all the stuff." He said I got to the job and soon he was able to jump off the counter. "Pay up!" I yelped. He rolled his eyes and sat beside me. "Your worse then Kima." He growled. I sighed remembering they're married. He must have saw my frown. "Hurry up and finish what you started!" He said in a serious tone.

"Kakashi look, its not my place, your wife should be the only one seeing it." I said. As much as I wanted to it didn't feel right. He rolled his eyes. "You know what i'm curious so ill do it anyways." I latched onto the top of his black mask and prepared myself for what is to come, try not to fall for him harder... I quickly tugged down the mask... I was not expecting that. He broke put laughing. "You bitch!" I said as I huffed and he blocked me from puling down his second gray mask.

I sighed. "What I get for helping you." I huffed and turned from him. He chuckled. "I wonder if she loves me." He stated. He was talking about Kima right? I felt my chair get spun around and then felt a pair of lips on mine.... I caught a glance of Kakashi's face.... I didn't want to let this opportunity go as he kissed me, if I kiss back ill close my eyes, If I pull away I can see his face.

Fuck it all. I closed my eyes and kissed back and felt his arms wrap around my waist. And we soon broke away. "I love you, and I think you love me too." He said. He was absolutely right... And his face, it was to die for. I would have thought he would have pulled his mask back up but...

"You look like you just won bingo." He joked. I slapped his arm. And he groaned. "Shut up, you look like...." I was thinking of a come back. But I cant find any. "You look like you fell from heaven." I muttered as I brang him into another kiss. As wrong as I felt it was, he was a married man, and my old sensei. But I cant stop myself from wanting him... He picked me up and threw me on the surprisingly clean couch and he removed his clothing and I removed mine. Before I knew it again his soft plump lips came crashing onto mine.

And his big hands rubbed my sides up and down. I then flipped on on top of him. "I love you..." He whispered giving me goosebumps. I felt butterfly's in my stomach. "I love you too." I said as I planted a kiss on his neck I had to leave marks on my man. I wanted to show the world he was mine, all mine, nobody else.

I then noticed the pressure between my thighs. And looked down to find my bulging up. "Looks like you're happy to see me, sensei." I whispered into his ear. I found over the years that sensei was his kink. He loved it when I called him that. "Naughty naughty, you know my secret password." He said as I felt his hand linger down to my lower region. I smirked and welcomed it. And he pumped a finger inside me. Explosions went off in my stomach. And before I knew it he positioned himself at mt entrance. "Are your sure you want to do this, what about Kima?" I asked worried. "I don't give a shit about her." He said as I felt pain rush threw myself. He had slammed himself in so harshly. "Your so tight." He complained. I dug my hands into his hair. "Maybe if you didn't thrust in so hard..., I wouldn't be so tight!" I said as the pain slowly fainted.

He smirked. "Whats the fun in that?" I rolled my eyes. And felt him buck his hips over and over again. He was large... To large... Or maybe I just need to get used to it. I soon started moving myself and our thrusts synchronized. "Awe fuck..." He said as I saw him jolt his head back in pleasure. I laughed I purposely tightened myself down there. I myself loved the feeling. "Any more and Ill cum..." He said as his trusts fastened. My breasts jiggled up and down and he removed his hands from my hips and placed them on my breasts. "I'm going to-" I started till I reached my peak. I then felt a white fluid leak out and store at Kakashi. He store back with a smirk.
"Best sex ever." We both stated as I got off his cock and kissed him long and passionately.

My then a certain I heard a certain voice yell from upstairs. "SOMEONE ELSE WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!" It belonged to Sasuke I laughed. It was most likely Itachi.

"Was that Sasuke?" Asked Kakashi raising an eyebrow. "Yes, and we have 30 seconds to get all of our clothes on before people come out because of his screaming." With that we jumped up and quickly rushed putting on our clothing, hoping nobody would see us. But that was to late, for a peeping Naruto was spying.