[15] Black martket

Narrators pov.

The next morning Rim seamed Lifeless. She received her new clothes and got paired with Kisame and Itachi for missions because she was considered a noobie. Though today she felt different. A certain cold wall surrounding her and her Genogon not seeming to deactivate.

Itachis pov

"Rim today we are having you stay here for the mission." I told Rim. She shrugged and walked into Tobi's room. Tobi has been the only one that has really been talking with her. We asked Pein what was with the sudden change and he told us that she was hurting. We kinda understood it. But we predict that if we didn't cheer her up soon she would never be the same.

She also now had this scary intent to kill. Its like she could slaughter you with one look. Today our mission was to go to the Black market of the leaf. We needed to purchase more explosive powder we need for some scrolls and Rim needs a weapon. We also need to cash in a bounty.

We teleported into the market and found our normal cashier/owner.
"Good morning Mr. Kuchiki. I would like to inform you your daughter is doing well." I sounded proper.

His eyes met mine. "Yes I do believe that true. I ask if you can take her belongings next time." It was more of a demand then a question. "Of course." Kisame said looking around.

"Good, and i'm guessing your going to cash in that bounty." He said taking the head from my grasp. "The bounty on her head is approximately 2 million." He said talking the head and storing it in the dead body unit. "Score!" Kisame said first pumping.

"Would you guys like that in cash or store credit." He asked.

"Store credit would be fine." I casually answer.

He nodded. First we need explosive powder. We got a gallon of that stuff for Deidara's 'Art'. Now we need to find Rim a weapon. We looked around a bit. I have no idea what to get her. We called Mr. Kuchiki over.

"We need something for Rim." He laughed. "Oh geezezz... Rim is not a heavy weapon holder.... She has only liked one weapon her entire life."

He walked to the back of the shop and came out with a scroll. "This is our family's summoning scroll for our animals." She needs to do the blood connection first and i'm sure you guys can teach her that. But this isn't a weapon to put away. Once you summon the dragon it will always be there with you. In the form of whatever it wants." He explained. I looked to his feet and saw a small puppy with all black fur and red eyes, it felt like it could pierce threw my soul.

"Cute." I mummbled.

"Anyways there's that. Here is another scroll to summon all her stuff from her room." Kisame took the scrolls. "Cool we will just charge this under our tab." I said as we teleported away.

"We're home." I said settinging the powder on the table so Deidara could see it later. I entered Rims room and summoned her stuff. As soon as it was summoned it was already organized. She then walked in. "What are you doi-" She started but saw the unopened scroll in my hands. She took it and smiled. First time i've seen that smile in a while. Might as well start her on her training.

Kakashis pov.

I sigh and look over to Kima in bed next to me. She divorced her husband to get with me. I thought of Rim almost every day... I'm a thousand percent sure she hates me for what I accidentally sent her instead of Kima... I'm a serious dumb ass. I remember when I was training her individually she was such a clitz... She is aborable... Just thinking about her made me rise. I went off into the bathroom to contuine my lude thoughts.

Sasukes pov .

I miss Rim. I text her but she always seams to be busy. Same thing with Naruto. I guess she face timed Sakura a while back on accident, and she was fucking 7 dudes... She was obviously lying because she is just jealous. It pittyful.

Narutos' pov.

Damn I miss Rim.... I wonder if the others talk to her still.....

Sakuras' pov.

That damned slut still got my Sasuke under her control.

Rims pov.

I wonder if they ever think about me.